Dove and NESARA are the Real Deal

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2002
      Hi folks,

      Today I got another confirmation, from someone who works in higher planes
      of consciousness, that Dove and NESARA are the "REAL DEAL". And that NESARA
      will be announced soon. I was also given a process through which to contact
      that higher self knowing myself. Let me know if you are interested in a
      copy of it.

      The more people that spread the word about NESARA -- the sooner the mass
      consciousness will bring it to manifestation and all your credit card and
      car loan debt will be forgiven. The banks will receive payment through the
      NESARA provisions and the people will be freed also from the IRS and, upon
      application, from mortgage debt. So -- spread the word! Listen to Dove in
      the radio archives for a full understanding of how such a wonder can occur.
      Here's the latest message from Dove, and you can subscribe to her daily
      update if you are interested.

      Thank you God, the consciousness of the people is reaching the exponential
      point -- in such a curve the first bit of it goes up very slowly,
      and gradually faster, and faster the curve rises in altitude and then zooms
      almost straight up. We have been waiting a long, long time for this NOW
      time. More and more "lights" are turning on, and the darkness simply dissolves.

      Love is who we are,
      Karen
      And now -- here is Dove . . . turning on some more lights.
      Pssst . . . spread the word!

      >Subject: [doveofo] NESARA on the March; Gov. Planned Sniper Attacks
      >Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 23:44:05 -0700
      >From: "Dove_of_O" <dove_of_o@...>
      >[doveofo] NESARA on the March; Gov. Planned Sniper Attacks
      >
      >Hello Dear Friends and White Knights,
      >
      >Today I am discussing the CURRENT EVENTS that show us WHY supporting the
      >announcement of the true NESARA law is the MOST important activity any of
      >us can do. This Dove Report is one of my “wake up America” reports about
      >how the dark agenda governments are pursuing their plans of world
      >domination and terrorizing civilians.
      >
      >As I mentioned some days ago, the sniper attacks in Maryland and Virginia
      >and elsewhere are “Bush regime operations”. I’m hearing the snipers are
      >actually U.S. military personnel trained in sniper attacks and are
      >generally working in groups of four ­ some as lookouts and to do the actual
      >shooting and one to drive the getaway vehicle. I’m told the planning and
      >choosing of targets and coordination with and control of the local law
      >enforcement activities are a joint CIA/FBI madmen operation. Below is a
      >press release from www.infowars.com about a document showing how the
      >Pentagon planned to use terrorist actions against Americans:
      >
      >“On April 24, 2001 the Baltimore Sun and ABC News reported on a shocking,
      >declassified Pentagon document, titled Operation Northwoods. In Operation
      >Northwoods the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff called for HIJACKING
      >JET AIRLINERS, attacking US military bases, blowing up US ships and
      >WOUNDING CIVILIANS in Miami, Florida and Washington, DC USING PARAMILITARY
      >SNIPER TEAMS. Page eight of the formerly Top Secret Pentagon plan stated
      >that “casualty lists in US Newspapers would cause a helpful wave of
      >national indignation.” The opening paragraph in the Baltimore Sun read “US
      >leaders proposed in ’62 a secret plan to commit terrorist acts against
      >Americans…”
      >{See full article below.}
      >
      >I also confirm something else from Alex Jones’ website. The Russian
      >government sent Russian double agents into the Chechnyans rebel groups and
      >the Russian double agents inside the rebel groups were the instigators of
      >the hostage crisis. This is another case of a dark agenda government
      >“causing” the terrorism of their people, just like the Bush regime is doing
      >in the U.S. I have reported for many months that Putin is a dark agenda
      >stooge ­ now we have the proof again. Here’s what Alex Jones says about
      >the Russians:
      >~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
      >http://www.infowars.com/morenews.html
      >So-Called Non-Lethal Weapons
      >The Reports All State That the Majority of Hostages That Died Were Killed
      >by the Gas Weapon Used By Russian Special Forces. CNN Reported on Sunday
      >That It Was Still Uncertain Which Type of "Non-Lethal" Gas Had Been Used --
      >a Hallucinogenic Gas or an Aerosolized Form of Valium. Remember -- These
> [...]

      ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
      ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
      http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
      ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
      http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
      ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~