Re: [The Indigo Network] The reading of Auras - Is it all a lie?

  • conarcher
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
      I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
      preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around people,
      and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
      zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
      So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
      this isnt made up bullshit?
    • indigo_boy23
      Message 2 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
        We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone like you. We
        just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
        research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
        connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
        of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
        approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
        can't stop it, and you don't like it...

        http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

        --- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
        > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
        > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
        people,
        > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
        > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
        > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
        > this isnt made up bullshit?
      • Cheryl Poe
        Message 3 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
          Indigo boy is a prime example for the need of change. Even if he does not beleive as we do, why doesn't he spending his time supporting things he likes vs causing conflict for others.

          indigo_boy23 wrote:We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone like you. We
          just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
          research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
          connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
          of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
          approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
          can't stop it, and you don't like it...

          http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

          --- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
          > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
          > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
          people,
          > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
          > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
          > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
          > this isnt made up bullshit?

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
          var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705542024:HM/A=1261186/R=0/id=flashurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_08f.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705542024:HM/A=1261186/R=1/id=altimgurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_map.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;

          Message 4 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
            Cheryl, didn't you mean "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...>?
            Conarcher was banned from the list, quietly and without fanfare --
            without a single warning -- that kind of crap is not what this list is about.
            Sounded like troller to me. I don't need this list baited,
            trying to get little nasties flying back and forth.

            End of thread. Thanks,
            Karen

            At 04:40 PM 10-02-02 -0700, you wrote:

            >Indigo boy is a prime example for the need of change. Even if he does not
            >beleive as we do, why doesn't he spending his time supporting things he
            >likes vs causing conflict for others.
            >
            >indigo_boy23 wrote:We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone
            >like you. We
            >just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
            >research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
            >connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
            >of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
            >approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
            >can't stop it, and you don't like it...
            >
            ><http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk>http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk
            >

            >--- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
            > > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
            > > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
            >people,
            > > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
            > > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
            > > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
            > > this isnt made up bullshit?

            ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
            ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
            http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
            ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
            http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
            ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~

          • Cheryl Poe
            Message 5 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
              thanks for the correction. I was annoyed by the person's disrespect for those of us who are trying to make the world a better place and just reacted. Which is what he wanted me to do. sorry indigo boy
              Karen Eck wrote:Cheryl, didn't you mean "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...>?
              Conarcher was banned from the list, quietly and without fanfare --
              without a single warning -- that kind of crap is not what this list is about.
              Sounded like troller to me. I don't need this list baited,
              trying to get little nasties flying back and forth.

              End of thread. Thanks,
              Karen

              At 04:40 PM 10-02-02 -0700, you wrote:

              >Indigo boy is a prime example for the need of change. Even if he does not
              >beleive as we do, why doesn't he spending his time supporting things he
              >likes vs causing conflict for others.
              >
              >indigo_boy23 wrote:We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone
              >like you. We
              >just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
              >research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
              >connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
              >of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
              >approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
              >can't stop it, and you don't like it...
              >
              ><http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk>http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk
              >

              >--- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
              > > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
              > > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
              >people,
              > > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
              > > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
              > > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
              > > this isnt made up bullshit?

              ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
              ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
              http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
              ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
              http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
              ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~

              Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

              r the

            • James Basil
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                Dear Cheryl,
                Firstly, to anyone reading, I have done nothing "wrong." Read this thread and see for yourself.
                To Cheryl, I am a "prime example" of which change? Which "change" are you referring to exactly?
                When you say "if even he doesn't believe as we do", who do you mean by "we" exactly? Who are you comparing me to?
                Finally, I DO support things I like. I enjoy myself. But how exactly do I cause "conflict" for others? If, by being my true self,I cause conflict, then so be it, be-cause I'd rather be my true self than someone I'm not. After all, if you are not being your self,then WHO ARE YOU BEING? What you are not! A ghost!
                p.s. what you said made no sense and I know you were just writing that to wind people up, yet I was waiting for your message anyway!! The above, nevertheless, contains wisdom for those genuine people who maybe reading... :)
                Wishing you all the best wishes,
                And BlueLight
                in resolving your conflict. (SoulMirror)

                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                  Dear Cheryl,
                  Oops! There you go! I didn't continue readingor checking through my messagesto find that you had made a mistake,and already sent my reply. Oh well, guess that seems like an "ADHD" trait?!?! LOL (and a little embarrassed>>>^LOL!!)
                  Best wishes,
                  James

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                    Indigo Boy --
                    I've looked at your website a bit and so far I really like it.

                    Cheryl misunderstood and was talking about the person (conarcher)who
                    started this thread and who was subsequently banned from the list. You had
                    replied to his trolling post. She was confused.

                    She had the wrong person. I pointed out her error. She apologized to you.
                    This thread will be deleted from the archives.

                    Thank you for your understanding that this thread is based on
                    misunderstanding, and end it. Thank you.

                    This list is for support of Indigos, not to debate the Indigo concept.

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 4, 2002
                      thanks karen.. INDIGO BOY I AM SORRY AND I WAS CONFUSED, I SEND YOU LOVE AND LIGHT
                      CHERYL
                      Karen Eck wrote:Indigo Boy --