The reading of Auroras - Is it all a lie?

  • conarcher
    Message 1 of 14 , Sep 12, 2002
      One must be skeptical of someone claiming to have unproveable powers.
      First, you dont know if they are lying. Second, you dont know if they
      are lying. If the reading of auras is semi-commonplace, why hasn't
      any one documented this phenomena before? Even if they did, what
      proof is there to back them up? Is it possible that those people who
      claim to have this power are lying to gain a financial advantage?
      Could it be that they are fooling themselves in order to believe that
      themselves or their children are special? If this is not the case
      then why does the 'indigo' aurora disappear when the person reaches
      the age of 21? Most mental and psychological development occurs
      during the early teen years, not when a person reaches the government
      dictated age that defines adulthood
      Message 2 of 14 , Sep 12, 2002
        The indigo aura does not disappear at the age of 21.
        You misread the story.
        It was first seen only in people under 21,
        I think it was in 1987.
        So no one born before 1966-7 can be indigo,
        is the conclusion Kevin has come to.
        So the oldest possible Indigo at this point would be
        around 36.

        Nancy Tappe's skills at reading auras were proven.
        Have you read her book?
        As far as the rest of your questions --
        Everyone is free to look at the information provided and decide for yourself.

        There are a lot of scammers out there.
        And some people still believe the world flat.

        I wish I had more time to address your questions.
        Maybe someone else does.

        Karen

        At 01:51 PM 09-12-02 +0000, you wrote:

        >One must be skeptical of someone claiming to have unproveable powers.
        >First, you dont know if they are lying. Second, you dont know if they
        >are lying. If the reading of auras is semi-commonplace, why hasn't
        >any one documented this phenomena before? Even if they did, what
        >proof is there to back them up? Is it possible that those people who
        >claim to have this power are lying to gain a financial advantage?
        >Could it be that they are fooling themselves in order to believe that
        >themselves or their children are special? If this is not the case
        >then why does the 'indigo' aurora disappear when the person reaches
        >the age of 21? Most mental and psychological development occurs
        >during the early teen years, not when a person reaches the government
        >dictated age that defines adulthood

        ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
        ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
        http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
        ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
        http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
        ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~

      • conarcher
        Message 3 of 14 , Sep 12, 2002
          She proved it in her book? Hows that evidence that she isnt lieing?
          Do you have any other scientific studies (preferably one from a
          neutral party) that were published in a more trusted publication?
          Message 4 of 14 , Sep 14, 2002
            I would love to look up stuff to help you out here --
            but I simply don't have time.

            Just keep reading whatever you can find.
            Lots of people see auras.
            Learn how to do it your self.
            http://www.zeevkolman.com/selfheal.shtml
            Look up "Hands of Light" by Barbara Brennan.

            The veil is dropping.
            Do your homework -- if you want to know.
            Learn to use http://www.google.com
            Its not my job to prove anything to anyone.

            Have you ever seen a Kirlian photograph?
            Have you ever used dowsing rods?
            I wish I could help more, but I gotta go.

            Love is who we are,
            Karen

            Message 5 of 14 , Sep 16, 2002
              I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
              preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around people,
              and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
              zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
              So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
              this isnt made up bullshit?
            • indigo_boy23
              Message 6 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
                We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone like you. We
                just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
                research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
                connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
                of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
                approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
                can't stop it, and you don't like it...

                http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

                --- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
                > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
                > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
                people,
                > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
                > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
                > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
                > this isnt made up bullshit?
              • Cheryl Poe
                Message 7 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
                  Indigo boy is a prime example for the need of change. Even if he does not beleive as we do, why doesn't he spending his time supporting things he likes vs causing conflict for others.

                  indigo_boy23 wrote:We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone like you. We
                  just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
                  research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
                  connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
                  of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
                  approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
                  can't stop it, and you don't like it...

                  http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk

                  --- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
                  > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
                  > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
                  people,
                  > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
                  > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
                  > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
                  > this isnt made up bullshit?

                  Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
                  var lrec_target="_top";var lrec_URL = new Array();lrec_URL[1] = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705542024:HM/A=1261186/R=0/id=flashurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var link="javascript:LRECopenWindow(1)";var lrec_flashfile = 'http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_08f.swf?clickTAG='+link+'';var lrec_altURL = "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2428261.3848243.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705542024:HM/A=1261186/R=1/id=altimgurl/*https://www.gotomypc.com/tr/yh/grp/300_08F/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl";var lrec_altimg = "http://us.a1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/a/1-/flash/expert_city/093002_weather300x250_map.gif";var lrec_width = 300;var lrec_height = 250;

                  Message 8 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
                    Cheryl, didn't you mean "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...>?
                    Conarcher was banned from the list, quietly and without fanfare --
                    without a single warning -- that kind of crap is not what this list is about.
                    Sounded like troller to me. I don't need this list baited,
                    trying to get little nasties flying back and forth.

                    End of thread. Thanks,
                    Karen

                    Message 9 of 14 , Oct 2, 2002
                      thanks for the correction. I was annoyed by the person's disrespect for those of us who are trying to make the world a better place and just reacted. Which is what he wanted me to do. sorry indigo boy
                      Karen Eck wrote:Cheryl, didn't you mean "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...>?
                      Conarcher was banned from the list, quietly and without fanfare --
                      without a single warning -- that kind of crap is not what this list is about.
                      Sounded like troller to me. I don't need this list baited,
                      trying to get little nasties flying back and forth.

                      End of thread. Thanks,
                      Karen

                      At 04:40 PM 10-02-02 -0700, you wrote:

                      >Indigo boy is a prime example for the need of change. Even if he does not
                      >beleive as we do, why doesn't he spending his time supporting things he
                      >likes vs causing conflict for others.
                      >
                      >indigo_boy23 wrote:We don't need to prove Who We Really Are to someone
                      >like you. We
                      >just are! On the other hand, me and my organisation are engaging in
                      >research to find out more about the indigos and if there is indeed a
                      >connection with being more psychic and spiritual... I know this, but
                      >of course people like yourself won't accept that...so the other
                      >approach is needed. Yet even without that, things are chang-ing, you
                      >can't stop it, and you don't like it...
                      >
                      ><http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk>http://groups.msn.com/indigosuk
                      >

                      >--- In indigo-schools@y..., "conarcher" <Conarcher@a...> wrote:
                      > > I did, and what I found was complete utter bullshit. Some guy
                      > > preaching cosmic energy, someone claiming to see auras around
                      >people,
                      > > and people like you beliveing in it. Whats worse is that given your
                      > > zealness if you had any evidence you would most likley hand it out.
                      > > So, once again, what evidence do you have that shows the world that
                      > > this isnt made up bullshit?

                      ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
                      ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
                      http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
                      ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
                      http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
                      ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~

                      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                      r the

                    • James Basil
                      Message 10 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                        Dear Cheryl,
                        Firstly, to anyone reading, I have done nothing "wrong." Read this thread and see for yourself.
                        To Cheryl, I am a "prime example" of which change? Which "change" are you referring to exactly?
                        When you say "if even he doesn't believe as we do", who do you mean by "we" exactly? Who are you comparing me to?
                        Finally, I DO support things I like. I enjoy myself. But how exactly do I cause "conflict" for others? If, by being my true self,I cause conflict, then so be it, be-cause I'd rather be my true self than someone I'm not. After all, if you are not being your self,then WHO ARE YOU BEING? What you are not! A ghost!
                        p.s. what you said made no sense and I know you were just writing that to wind people up, yet I was waiting for your message anyway!! The above, nevertheless, contains wisdom for those genuine people who maybe reading... :)
                        Wishing you all the best wishes,
                        And BlueLight
                        in resolving your conflict. (SoulMirror)

                        Message 11 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                          Dear Cheryl,
                          Oops! There you go! I didn't continue readingor checking through my messagesto find that you had made a mistake,and already sent my reply. Oh well, guess that seems like an "ADHD" trait?!?! LOL (and a little embarrassed>>>^LOL!!)
                          Best wishes,
                          James

                          Message 12 of 14 , Oct 3, 2002
                            Indigo Boy --
                            I've looked at your website a bit and so far I really like it.

                            Cheryl misunderstood and was talking about the person (conarcher)who
                            started this thread and who was subsequently banned from the list. You had
                            replied to his trolling post. She was confused.

                            She had the wrong person. I pointed out her error. She apologized to you.
                            This thread will be deleted from the archives.

                            Thank you for your understanding that this thread is based on
                            misunderstanding, and end it. Thank you.

                            This list is for support of Indigos, not to debate the Indigo concept.

                            Message 13 of 14 , Oct 4, 2002
                              thanks karen.. INDIGO BOY I AM SORRY AND I WAS CONFUSED, I SEND YOU LOVE AND LIGHT
                              CHERYL
                              Karen Eck wrote:Indigo Boy --