Re: [The Indigo Network] Chat room discussion

  • Florence Castro
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
      Count me in!
      yourbusychild wrote:Hi all,

      Would anyone be interested in joining a chat room discussion
      regarding teaching the indigo?

      If so I would love to set it up. I can even send out a poll to find
      out what days and times are best for people.

      Please let me know if you are interested.

      Cheryl

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      If you resolve to live in the present, each day is a new beginning - Dove Candy Wrapper (honest)

      Laureli

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 11, 2002
        There is indigo-parents,
        Indigo-children
        Indigo-village
        and on and on --
        perhaps we could find a way to get everyone in on it.
        Trouble is with Yahoo -- you have to be a member of the group.

        Oh and individuals have contacted me lately --
        this is a HOT topic.

        At 03:10 PM 09-11-02 -0700, you wrote:

        >Count me in!
        >yourbusychild wrote:Hi all,
        >
        >Would anyone be interested in joining a chat room discussion
        >regarding teaching the indigo?
        >
        >If so I would love to set it up. I can even send out a poll to find
        >out what days and times are best for people.
        >
        >Please let me know if you are interested.
        >
        >Cheryl
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        >If you resolve to live in the present, each day is a new beginning - Dove
        >Candy Wrapper (honest)
        >
        >Laureli

        >Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        ><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=233351.2287381.3722242.2225242/D=egroupweb/S=1705542024:HM/A=1212977/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/grp/300_textG/g22lp?Target=mm/g22lp.tmpl>1602a32a.jpg
        >1602a3fc.jpg

        ~http://www.karen-eck.com 541-523-0494 Toll free 888-345-9657~
        ~Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
        http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com~
        ~Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
        http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all~
        ~http://KarenEck.TheMastersMiracle.com/ Experience the miracle!~

      • Cheryl Poe
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 15, 2002
          Hi all,
          Yes I an aware my other groupd would be nice to have in the chat room. But untill we can find away to include them we could start one with this group. We have about 63 members. that would be a great start. However only one person has said they are interested. I will attend to send out a poll for members of the this group to see if there is an interest and get ideas for day and time. This is the first time I has used the poll options so bear with me all.

          Sending love to all
          Cheryl
          Karen Eck wrote: There is indigo-parents,