An Indigo Children Film!

  • avalon_and_atlantis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2002
      Latest news is, I am now working for a Television Production Company,
      and we are about to embark on making a budgeted 2 million pound film.
      During this great oportunity, it makes a lot of sense to instantly
      think, why not make a film about indigo children.

      A preferably commercial film, the reason being, we want as many
      people as possible to actually know about the existence of Indigo
      Children. So, I have a request from all of you. If you have any ideas
      for scripts, or think there is a particular situation to do with
      Indigo Children that you would like to have shown to people, then
      please tell me as much as you like! The more people brainstorming the
      better the project will be!

      How do you propose to bring a sense of reality to the characters in
      the film? How can we introduce the idea of a new school system
      through the story? Consider all these things and contact me on this
      email avalonatlantis@... with your ideas! Thank you.

      Avalon.