positive book for children....

  • waldorfinspired
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I have amde my book accessible in e-book format.
      E-books don't have page numbers, but in book form it is 140 pages
      long - so there is a LOT of information there.

      It's a very positive self esteem book which deals with understanding
      the universale life force energy and practicing loving kindness.

      More information, for those who are interested is at

      www.reikikids.com/book.htm

      Blessings~
      Kytka
      www.waldorfhomeschoolers.com