schools in VA

  • adultindigo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2002
      hi all
      I am a new memeber and I am glad to be here.

      Does anyone know of any schools in the southeastern half of VA that
      serves indigo children?

      I am currently working on a grant to obtain money for a preschool and
      daycare for the indigo.

      Any and all feedback, resources, idea's or documention would be
      GREATLY APPREICIATED!

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2002
        Have you checked
        http://www.indigochild.com
        they have quite a list.

        At 09:30 PM 06-15-02, you wrote:

        hi all
        I am a new memeber and I am glad to be here.

        Does anyone know of any schools in the southeastern half of VA that
        serves indigo children?

        I am currently working on a grant to obtain money for a preschool and
        daycare for the indigo.

        Any and all feedback, resources, idea's or documention would be
        GREATLY APPREICIATED!

        Thanks

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        1b7b1d7d.jpg
        1b7b1f04.jpg

        http://www.karen-eck.com  541-523-0494  Toll free 888-345-9657
        Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
        http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com
        Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
        http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all.