Spirit of Ma'at Events

  • Spirit of Ma'at
    Message 1 of 1 , May 23, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      Just a note to let you know what's happening with the Spirit of Ma'at.

      and National Security, went online May 1. In addition to the subscriber-only
      articles, there are three articles from this issue available free -- all
      concerning the current IRS controversies. The lead article, Drunvalo's
      editorial, is at:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/may2/editor.htm

      You can access the other two free IRS articles through hyperlinks in the
      above article, in the section titled "Freedom from Unjust Taxation."

      2. June and July issues -- These two magazines will be on the subject of
      growing old in today's world, and child abuse, respectively. We feel that
      these two topics belong together in many ways, for the problems faced by the
      very young and the very old are being largely ignored by our mainstream
      culture. It is our hope that we may help by turning the light of awareness
      and love into these areas.

      3. August pilgrimage with Drunvalo -- The Spirit of Ma'at is sponsoring a
      two-week ceremonial pilgrimage into the sacred lands of the American Four
      Corners areas, led by Drunvalo Melchizedek and shamanic astrologer Daniel
      Giamaro. For more information, please visit:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/maatstore/journey_pilgrim.htm

      4. Resource Directory -- The software for our new professional services
      directory has been delivered (one month late) and is now in the systems
      testing phase. For those of you who took advantage of the free advance
      sign-up, we will let you know as soon as your data has been uploaded. At
      that point, you will be able to enter or revise your advertising copy before
      the Resource Directory goes online. Please be patient. We expect this to
      happen during the first week of June at the latest.

      5. Shopping Cart -- The software for our new shopping cart is installed and
      ready to go, pending the installation of shipping tables. In conjunction
      with this, we also will be offering a directory of earth-friendly products
      from other websites, chosen for their alignment with the mission and purpose
      of the Spirit of Ma'at.

      6. We welcome Lora Spivey, new assistant to the webmaster, and Mary Beth
      Diez, who is helping us with customer service. We also want to thank Billii
      Roberti for the wonderful job that she is doing in adding more and more
      articles to our current Announcements section.

      7. Water-fueled car -- We will have an update on this by the first week of
      June. Keep checking our Announcements section:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce.htm

      That's all for now.

      Love and blessings,

      Drunvalo and the staff
      Spirit of Ma'at
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com

      NONSUBSCRIBERS ONLY:

      To CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS or REMOVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS FROM OUR MAILING
      LIST please go to:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/notifyform.php

      SUBSCRIBERS ONLY:

      To CHANGE YOUR ACCOUNT INFORMATION (INCLUDING YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS), please go
      to:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com
      and select the MEMBERS menu at the top.