grass roots effort

  • altenergy2002
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2002
      All,

      Creating structured school programs for indigos seems to be taking
      too long, considering the sheer number of children who need a better
      solution NOW. From your collective experiences, what would be the
      most effective 'template' that any group of parents anywhere could
      embrace and begin using immediately? Last time I was actively
      involved, there were several models organized around structured
      school systems which require a couple years to establish. What if a
      group of parents were fed up and wanted to begin a group right away?
      What books are MOST helpful? What model(s) would allow home
      schoolers to organize a program for approximately a dozen children in
      one 'indigo school'. What relatively inexpensive training is
      available? Only one teacher would be needed at any given time with
      up to a dozen children in an informal setting. People experienced in
      these issues could step up to the plate and offer their services to
      groups of parent throughout their respective countries. Heck, why
      not make a company that does that for parents...probably already
      created and I don't even know about it. Do tell - share if you care
      :))

      I will be living in Melbourne, FL, for the next two years starting in
      Sept, and the nearest indigo school is almost two hours away...God
      bless them for their efforts, but it's rather far for me to be all
      that helpful, aside from praying for their success. Their new school
      is in Orlando and the yahoogroups link is
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Indigo_Waters_Orlando

      Makes me wish I were an indigo bambino growing up in the Orlando
      area...maybe next time...lol

      In peace,
      Todd