  • sarah_khan2
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2002
      Hi,

      Two months before someone introduced me a web site by just
      signing up i have received $10 and now i am getting about $1200 per
      month just doing nothing with no time, not going anywhere from my
      home and having fun in my spare time. I recomand you to try this...

      http://hits4pay.com/members/index.cgi?Sarah_Khan

      Sarah
    • Pink Girl