Good News

  • Spirit of Ma'at
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2002
      Dear friends,

      We have new and exciting events happening at the Spirit of Ma'at and we wanted to tell you about a few of them.

      -------------------------------------

      1. Motionless Electromagnetic Generator Receives Patent!

      It's finally happened. . . a grounbreaking patent for a free-energy device! This decision by the U.S. Patent Office occurred within two months of the appearance of instructions in our February issue to convert your car to run on water. Coincidence? Maybe, maybe not. But it's the beginning of a new era. You can read all about it at:

      -------------------------------------

      2. New Resource Directory

      Starting in May, we will offer a resource directory, where professionals may list their services and site visitors may find service professionals in their area -- people who read the Spirit of Ma'at! We've had this designed for some time, but were waiting to have enough readership to make it effective. Now, at almost 100,000 site visitors per month and growing fast, we have decided it's time.

      This will be paid advertising (free browsing to users), but we are making a special offer for those who are willing to reserve their listing before May 1.

      If you are a current subscriber, to find out more about the Resource Directory and/or reserve your FREE listing (you'll need your User Codes to view this page), go here:

      If you are a nonsubscriber, to find out more and/or take advantage of our introductory offer, please go here:

      -------------------------------------

      3. More about the Water-Fueled Car

      We just wanted to tell you that we are working diligently in several areas to make this technology more available. Two possible videos are in the works.

      And remember that we thought you would need to ceramicize your valves and exhaust system to avoid rust when using water as fuel? Scratch that. We've found an additive that not only makes this unnecessary, but can add mileage and years to ANY car. We'll have more on this soon. Stay tuned.

      -------------------------------------

      4. Webmaster On Vacation

      Our webmaster will be on vacation until April 16. Hopefully, all will go smoothly while she is away. If you need help in the meantime, contact support@... and Jana will do her best to assist you.

      5. Upgraded Announcements Section

      Billii Roberti has come on board at the Spirit of Ma'at to help us make the Announcements section more active. From now on, you can expect to see new information appearing regularly, freely available to all.

      As ever, we thank you from our hearts for your wonderful support. It is our pleasure to serve you.

      Love and blessings,

      Drunvalo and Staff
      Spirit of Ma'at
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com