Fwd: Indigo Coaches Network

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2002
      From: "Paige Stirling" <pstirling@...>
      To: "Karen Eck

      There is an incredible energy gaining momentum during this exciting time
      which is connecting and uniting groups of people who are meant to support the
      Indigo Children/Children of Oz, so that they can be fully aware of and
      easily express the gifts and messages that they are here on Earth to share.
      What I am moved to share with you is that there is a small network of
      highly trained, spiritually developed coaches who are either working with
      Indigo children or their families. Many of us are "pre-Indigo" in the
      sense that we know first-hand some of the challenges the Children have
      faced in order to be here. We have spent a good deal of time becoming
      peaceful and healing our own "stuff" in order to be here humbly in service
      of the Light and Love.
      We each have felt called to this work, and know it to be in direct
      response to a need and a call from the Children themselves and the families
      into which they are being born. We are currently communicating with each
      other, both in the physical realm, and also through consciousness "link-ups"
      knowing that the stronger our connection, the more energy will be available to invite any
      families/children needing our support.
      We intend to be a support tool, available for when there is need or wish
      for someone to steady the kids and their families while they do and become
      who and what they intend, in joy and beauty. Our current network of
      self-selected coaches are located in New York, Florida, Canada, Sweden and the U.K. We can
      be of assistance to families anywhere, as our work in primarily conducted by
      phone.
      We are getting confirmations regularly that this group of coaches are indeed
      part of a network of professionals to assist with the unfoldment of the
      Indigo's natural gifts, to assist them to BE fully themselves in this 3rd dimension,
      and to support their families in supporting their expression through the
      creation of a loving, supportive and spiritually aware environment and
      relationships. We are honoured to be a part of this exciting and important
      work.
      For anyone wanting to find out more information about getting coaching
      support for Indigos,
      please contact one of the following coaches:
      Paige Stirling
      Ottawa, Canada
      Tel:(613) 253-5242
      Email: pstirling@...
      Nancy Boyd
      New York, USA
      Email: brightwings@...
      Shyanne Smith
      Florida, USA
      Tel:(813) 835-6227
      Email: shyanne@...
      Jane MacAllister Dukes
      TNM Coaching UK
      Tel: 00 44 1797 229 537
      Fax:00 1 501 694 8130
      Website: www.tnmcoaching.com
      Email: jane@...
      Zoran Todorovich
      Stockholm, Sweden
      Tel: +46-708-860778
      toll free: +1-877-8056355
      Email: zoran@...
      www.tnmcoaching.com

      All the best,
      Paige for the Indigo Coaches Network
      "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful
      than the risk it took to blossom." --Anais Nin
      " <kareneck@...>
      Subject: Indigo Coaches Network
      Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 16:12:17 -0500

      Hi Karen,

      Thank you for your enthusiastic and supportive reply.

      I would be pleased to send you regular updates on our group's development
      and take on the role of moderator for our network of coaches. I am beginning
      by sending you this posting about who we are and why we feel called to offer
      our support to Indigos and their families. I would then truly appreciate, as
      you did here, if you would let me know how to get in touch with Wendy (what
      is her work focussed on?), post on Jan and Lees site and make any other
      connections that could help the children and their families.

      We would also love to hear about the gifting programs with the idea that
      Indigos whose families could not afford to invest in the services but really
      needed the support of a coach could be granted a "scholarship" of sorts to
      partake in the program.

      Here is something to post to inform Indigos and their families of our
      support:

[...]

      Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
      http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com
      Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
      http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all.