Hello

  • imalilpinkgirl
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
      I wanted to know, if anyone in here would be interested in helping me.

      I am going to build a school for the especially gifted children. The
      highly psychic. The ones that can't seem to 'function' in normal
      school area because of their abilities for one reason or another.

      I am trying to come into contact with children. I want to be able to
      get their help. These childen I would like to talk with, get a
      responce from, about what they would like in a school system.

      Parents, I would like your help too. If you may, I am working with my
      partner putting this information together so we can build this
      project. I hope to hear opinions from you all. Would this be
      something of interest to you and your children?

      Hope to hear from people soon!

      The Pink Girl
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
        Can you give your real name, background and contact information?
        I can circulate your message among my many indigo contacts, but I would like to know more first.

        At 04:54 PM 02-11-02, you wrote:
        I wanted to know, if anyone in here would be interested in helping me.

        I am going to build a school for the especially gifted children. The
        highly psychic. The ones that can't seem to 'function' in normal
        school area because of their abilities for one reason or another.

        I am trying to come into contact with children. I want to be able to
        get their help. These childen I would like to talk with, get a
        responce from, about what they would like in a school system.

        Parents, I would like your help too. If you may, I am working with my
        partner putting this information together so we can build this
        project. I hope to hear opinions from you all. Would this be
        something of interest to you and your children?

        Hope to hear from people soon!

        The Pink Girl

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Download the free book, Lessons from the "Miracle Doctors"
        http://karen.eck.healingamerica.com
        Cleanse, Purify, Nourish, Oxygenate, Protect, Strengthen
        http://karen88eck.seasilverhealth.com/ one real food liquid does it all.

      • Pink Girl
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002

          *Smiles*

          My name is Calissa Leigh.

          My email address is pynkgyrl@... or imalilpinkgirl@... I check them every day so you can contact me any time. If you want mailing address, please ask. I will send it to you but I do not feel safe just "throwing it out". You know...

          I have spent time, sadly, observing children going under medication because their parent's couldn't "handle" them. I don't mean to disrespect parents, but I was one of those. I didn't take medication but neither I nor my parents understood.

          I want to help children. That is all

          Thank you,
          Calissa Leigh

          At 04:54 PM 02-11-02, you wrote:
          I wanted to know, if anyone in here would be interested in helping me.

          I am going to build a school for the especially gifted children. The
          highly psychic. The ones that can't seem to 'function' in normal
          school area because of their abilities for one reason or another.

          I am trying to come into contact with children. I want to be able to
          get their help. These childen I would like to talk with, get a
          responce from, about what they would like in a school system.

          Parents, I would like your help too. If you may, I am working with my
          partner putting this information together so we can build this
          project. I hope to hear opinions from you all. Would this be
          something of interest to you and your children?

          Hope to hear from people soon!

          The Pink Girl

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Do You Yahoo!?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 11, 2002
            Well how about age?
            Area that you are in,
            Where you want to build your school?
            Are you interested in templates that others might have?

            People are beginning to clamor for this.
            Its time to begin the connecting in earnest.

            Here's my email address if there's anything you care to share with me that you don't want to post to the list.
            Karen Eck <kareneck@...>
            and here is my phone number
            541-523-0494
            I contributed a chapter to the book, The Indigo Children,
            the one about nutrition and a supplement called Smart Start.
            Lots of parents call me.
            I live in Baker City, OR
            and I feel like the recruiter, networker, connector, resource person, cheerleader,
            But someone else has to help me organize all these things I am collecting for the last 3 years.
            Join Indigo-Summer
            send a blank email to
            indigo-summer-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
            that will be my gathering place for putting together schools.

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 12, 2002

              I am twenty one years old and I live in St Petersburg Florida. When I thought about building the school, I "had a feeling" it should be in Virgina. I don't know why.... But it just seems right.

              I would be very interested in templates others have created. If they would like to share. As much as I have ideas and thoughts about how to do this, I would love to hear from others. This isn't going to be "my" school, it's the children's school. I would love to hear some imput from them as well. What would they feel comforable with? How can I spark their interest in learning?

              I would love to help pull together something that might work for everyone in need of this. I would love to help you organize everything.

              There has been a lot of thoughts in my head. Some want a public school, some private... I thought I could do a private school first, and perhaps set a standard for others to follow.

              What do you think?

              Sincerely

              Calissa Leigh

              PS I am signing up to join the group mentioned right now. Thank you.