Free Energy, Prayer

  • Spirit of Ma'at
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Dear Friends,

      We have many upcoming surprises for subscribers
      and nonsubscribers alike. These will include
      some wonderful products, and a new service.
      We'll keep you posted on future developments.
      In the meantime. . .

      --------------------------------------

      1. Free Energy Issue

      As many of you will have noted, our February
      issue on "Free Energy and Alternative Energy"
      has been posted to our website. This subject is
      so important that we felt we needed to make it
      available to everyone, so that both subscribers
      and nonsubscribers may read it free of charge.

      To access this issue directly, you may go to:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/index.html

      Note to subscribers: Your subscription will be
      extended a month to make up for this free issue.

      --------------------------------------

      2. Run Your Car on Water

      In the February webzine, we call for a grassroots
      energy revolution. You can help get this going by
      downloading and using the plans we provide for
      converting your car to run using water as fuel
      instead of gasoline.
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/feb2/carplans.htm

      Please tell the world!

      --------------------------------------

      3. Six Live Prayer Broadcasts in February

      In conjunction with WorldPuja, Tom Kenyon will
      open a 3-day live prayer Internet broadcast
      series this Friday, February 8, at 9 p.m. New
      York time. Gregg Braden will do the honors at
      3 p.m. NY on Saturday, and Drunvalo will guide
      our prayers at 3 p.m. NY on Sunday, February 10.
      We hope you will "meet us in the field."

      For a complete schedule of February live-prayer
      broadcasts, please visit:
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/announce/ann_wpuja.htm

      To log on to the live broadcast, go to our website
      about 5-10 minutes before broadcast time
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com
      and click on the broadcast link, which will be
      prominently displayed.

      --------------------------------------

      That's all for now. Thanks for your support.

      In love and service,

      Drunvalo and the staff
      Spirit of Ma'at
      staff@...
      928-468-8999

      REMOVALS: To remove yourself from our mailing
      list, go to
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/notifyform.php
      and select option 5 from the Instructions list.