Greetings from Youth Voice for Indigos and HeartLight Education

  • Daun
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2001
      Dear All,

      My name is Daun Johnstone and I am currently a 19yrs
      Indigo/HeartLight Education Voice for youth. I would love input
      from all ages regarding current Educational concerns - - which I
      hope will help All grow.

      I'm not quite sure what to say, I'm going to poke around archives
      and see what's up.

      Let me know and please Don't hesitate to ask or voice question,
      comment, or concern.

      Peace be w/you and may you have a safe journey.
      Daun Johnstone
      Indigo/HLE-Ashland Communications/Networking