Messages of Hope

  • staff@spiritofmaat.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      Dear Todd,

      Because of recent events, the Spirit of Ma'at has created a special edition for October titled "September 11, 2001: Messages of Hope." It is online now at
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/archive/oct2/index.html

      In addition, we will continue to provide weekly updates to this magazine until peace is achieved. Check in each Sunday for new articles and information.

      This special issue, with all future updates, is free to all.

      We also want to take this opportunity to let you know that our Partner Program is now up and running. If you have a website, or simply friends who may be interested in the Spirit of Ma'at, you can receive a 40 percent commission on subscriptions to our webzine by becoming a Partner. To find out more, visit
      http://www.spiritofmaat.com/partners/partner_info.html

      God bless you, and America, and the world,

      In love and service,

      Drunvalo and the staff
      at Spirit of Ma'at

      -------