Re: [THE INDIGO NETWORK] Hello. I, Too, Am New

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      Not much discussion here.
      Mostly informational posts.
      Try Indigo-Parents.
      send a blank message to
      indigo-parents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      The group for indigo children -- just those who are indigo is
      indigo-children-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      At 06:19 PM 08-21-01 +0000, you wrote:
      How does it go? I am new to this E-Group. Infact, I am new to E-
      Groups all together. I usually use eboards - the way Yahoo! sets up E-
      Groups is pretty different. Sort of like a whole new world, visually,
      I will have to absorb a new way of operating messages and files so I
      can do it with my eyes closed. I am looking forward to many
      conversations with those who frequent this E-Group. :)

      -Majjistik [ Rafiki ]

      For Information on me visit: http://profiles.yahoo.com/majjistik

      The photo on the above link is broken so I uploaded a Photo of Me to
      the Photos Section.

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor