Getting Confused

  • K Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      I posted a Message Detailing how I am new to this E-Group. It doesn't seem
      to have materialized the Yahoo! Groups message board. Was it recieved or
      lost?

      -Majjistik [ Rafiki ]

    • K. T. Chapman
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
        It is all coming to me now. Falling into place - What Great Options
        these E-Groups have to offer.

        -Majjistik [ Rafiki ]