Hello. I, Too, Am New

  • K. T. Chapman
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
      How does it go? I am new to this E-Group. Infact, I am new to E-
      Groups all together. I usually use eboards - the way Yahoo! sets up E-
      Groups is pretty different. Sort of like a whole new world, visually,
      I will have to absorb a new way of operating messages and files so I
      can do it with my eyes closed. I am looking forward to many
      conversations with those who frequent this E-Group. :)

      -Majjistik [ Rafiki ]

      For Information on me visit: http://profiles.yahoo.com/majjistik

      The photo on the above link is broken so I uploaded a Photo of Me to
      the Photos Section.
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 21, 2001
        Not much discussion here.
        Mostly informational posts.
        Try Indigo-Parents.
        send a blank message to
        indigo-parents-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
        The group for indigo children -- just those who are indigo is
        indigo-children-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        At 06:19 PM 08-21-01 +0000, you wrote:
        How does it go? I am new to this E-Group. Infact, I am new to E-
        Groups all together. I usually use eboards - the way Yahoo! sets up E-
        Groups is pretty different. Sort of like a whole new world, visually,
        I will have to absorb a new way of operating messages and files so I
        can do it with my eyes closed. I am looking forward to many
        conversations with those who frequent this E-Group. :)

        -Majjistik [ Rafiki ]

        For Information on me visit: http://profiles.yahoo.com/majjistik

        The photo on the above link is broken so I uploaded a Photo of Me to
        the Photos Section.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor