Indigo Summer

  • Dorene Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 11, 2001
      Hello All,

      Indigo Village experienced a setback recently when we had to cancel our
      overnight camp, because we didn't get our break-even number of campers
      registered by our deadline to do so. I'm happy to report that Indigo Summer,
      Atlanta, a daycamp, will be held in lieu of the overnight camp. We've been
      able to schedule many of the workshops and presenters we had for the
      overnight camp for the day camp, which will be held June 25-29. This camp is
      a definite go. We reached our break-even number of registered kids a couple
      of days ago! I'm thrilled that we'll still be able to provide this program
      for the kids.

      Blessings,
      Dorene