Article in the Spirit of Ma'at

  • Dorene Graham
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 26 5:09 PM
      Hello All,

      Just wanted to share that the Spirit of Ma'at will be reprinting my article titled "Education for the Children of the New Millennium" that is now in the May issue of the "Oracle 2000". The article will be up late the night of the first (May 1, 10 p.m. NY time). The URL for the magazine is http://www.spiritofmaat.com/login/maglist.htm

      Blessings,
      Dorene