post from flower of life BB

  • Hathaway, LTJG Todd
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 5:29 AM
      There are actually quite a few schools for gifted indigo children. Go to
      www.indigochildren.com you will find a listing there.
      I have some insite on indigo children if people are interested. I'm 20 years
      old and I beleive that I am part of the first group of indigo's. I exhibit
      all the signs of being indigo except for ADD. I have always been able to
      focus my energy on art or music.
      I think the first indigo's are supposed to be able to do that, cause I think
      we're the ones that are supposed to teach the new ones.
      When I am able to, i plan on teaching indigos. It has been something I've
      been thinking about for a long time. I think soon I will be able to.
      If you have any questions about indigos, feel free to ask me.
      Love and Light
      ichild
      --> email: ichild2011@...