seeking grant or other funding for Metagifted

  • Wendy Chapman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2001
      Hi, I'm Wendy Chapman, the Director of Metagifted Education Resource
      Organization. I'm seeking funding for Metagifted - the goal of which is to
      raise awareness of giftedness in all forms from academic to spiritual, and
      to raise awareness and understanding of the Indigo children including
      training parents and teachers and providing counseling for families and
      children. Please see www.metagifted.org for more information about what
      we do.

      I'm hoping some of you might know of some grants that might be appropriate
      or other sponsors that might be interested or have some suggestions for
      funding. If you know of anything that might fit, please let me know.

      Thank You!!!
      Namaste'
      ~Wendy
      www.metagifted.org

      P.S. I picked today to post this because today my personal horoscope,
      (based on my birthdate, time, and location) says this, "A settlement,
      grant, or bonus of some kind that you've been anticipating for a long time
      may finally manifest, Angel." Well.. I am hopeful. I'm thinking that
      perhaps with this input and request to the Universe that it might.