Re: [THE INDIGO NETWORK] Invitation to join the Metagifted group

  • Wendy Chapman
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 6 2:46 PM
      Oops!!!
      I gave the wrong info here. Don't reply to the invite message directly or
      you will subscribe the whole group. I removed the group that someone
      signed up and signed up that person. If you also wanted to join and didn't
      get signed up yet, please do the following:

      To subscribe yourself, please send an email to
      metagifted-subscribe@yahoogroups.com. Just put "subscribe" in the body.

      sorry for the confusion!

      Thanks!
      ~Wendy

      On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 Poetmom99@... wrote:

      > Teresa
      > The 11th Commandment: Honor Thy Children
      > Thou Shalt Not Cause Thy Children Pain

    • rstuckey
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 6 8:35 PM
        From: Metagifted moderator