new

  • Sara
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2000
      I am in indigo myself and now 23 years old. I am graduating with a
      bachelor's in psychology and I am painfully aware from my own
      experiences just how bad the education system needs to change. I am
      not sure how to make the change start, but I would like to know more.
    • Dorene Graham
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
        Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2000 05:09:37 -0000 "Sara " wrote:
        > Subject: new
        >
        > I am in indigo myself and now 23 years old. I am graduating with a
        > bachelor's in psychology and I am painfully aware from my own
        > experiences just how bad the education system needs to change. I am
        > not sure how to make the change start, but I would like to know more.

        Welcome, Sara!

        This list hasn't had too much happening lately, but maybe we can get it
        going again. You wouldn't happen to be in the Atlanta, Georgia area??? I'm
        researching starting an alternative "Indigo-friendly" school here.

        You could look into school reform in your area and see if there's a group
        working toward the kinds of changes you see as necessary, or form a group
        yourself. Maybe you could find others to help you start a school there.

        I know one way you could help all of us who are involved in opening new
        schools. You could share with us your vision of the perfect school. As a
        grown Indigo, who's been through the system, I think you'd have a lot to
        offer us.

        Looking forward to hearing your ideas.
        Dorene
      • Brenda Stuart
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
          I am looking for alternative schooling.
        • Lisa
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 2006
            Hi Brenda,
            We are currently working on alternative schooling. We are opening up
            a center in NJ and we are going to try to open centers up thru out
            the world. We are also working on a new cirriculmn, I would love to
            speak to you, if you want, please email me personnaly at
            elisa14@...
            Love and Light
            Lisa

            --- In indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com, Brenda Stuart