Re: [THE INDIGO NETWORK] Archives of Charter Schools List

  • Robert Swanson
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 29, 2000
      Apparently, Todd has made an unceremonious exit. I choose regard his moving
      on as part of his integrity. I admire one so adventurous in determination of
      focus in life. He seems to find the best and let go the lesser. He sets
      aside ego to learn something new to its full extent. He understands that the
      best way to apply oneself is as an authority within a cooperative milieu and
      with exuberance.

      I acknowledge my personal gratitude for the resources Todd gave direction
      to, and, for providing a model of intelligence and focus.

      robert swanson