$120 DONATION TO ASHLAND'S HEARTLIGHT SCHOOL IF HELP IS FOUND IN TIME

  • Todd Hathaway
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2000
      All,

      I am working very hard to assist in the development of Heartlight Schools
      worldwide. One of the items I believe will be implemented into the
      curriculum or at least offered as a one-day workshop at Heartlight Schools
      will teach people emotional telepathy. It's up to each school's
      administration, of course, whether or not they want to integrate meditations
      into the curriculum, which is mostly what the 'Images of the Heart' workshop
      involves.

      There is a woman in CA that accepted my offer to assist her in attending
      Drunvalo's 'Images of the Heart' seminar in Portland on Oct. 8. No one has
      found a place for her to stay on Oct. 8 (Sunday after the workshop) and for
      someone to watch her child while she attends the workshop that day. The
      only thing I could find was the hotel where the workshop is being held -
      rooms go for over $100/night, and there is no child care there. I made this
      reservation in case no help is found. The $120 to cover the DoubleTree
      Columbia River Hotel room will go to the Heartlight School in Ashland if
      someone can be found by next Friday. So I ask for your help again: Do you
      know anyone in the Portland area who is willing offer a room for the night
      and watch over a child during the day? I will forward $120 to the Ashland
      Heartlight School if this can be arranged by someone in the egroup.

      Thank you for considering this request for help.

      Todd