Archives of Charter Schools List

  • Hathaway, Todd LTJG
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2000
    • Robert Swanson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 29, 2000
        Apparently, Todd has made an unceremonious exit. I choose regard his moving
        on as part of his integrity. I admire one so adventurous in determination of
        focus in life. He seems to find the best and let go the lesser. He sets
        aside ego to learn something new to its full extent. He understands that the
        best way to apply oneself is as an authority within a cooperative milieu and
        with exuberance.

        I acknowledge my personal gratitude for the resources Todd gave direction
        to, and, for providing a model of intelligence and focus.

        robert swanson