Plan of action for indigo-schools and indigo-summer egroups

  • theosophist@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2000
      All,

      Right now, I am setting up a sort of intranet, called Indigo Pages,
      for the indigo summer project that is being organized by Karen Eck.
      This intranet will provide the members of the indigo-summer egroup
      with points of contact, a list of progressive schools, events, and a
      library where anyone involved with the 'indigo network' can receive
      or donate books, tapes, and videos to the Indigo Pages Library.
      There is also a list of links on related topics of interest, and a
      page dedicated solely to health and nutrition. To visit the Indigo
      Pages home page, click on the following hyperlink, or cut and paste
      it into your web browser (the site is still under construction):

      http://www.egroups.com/files/indigo-summer/Indigo+Pages.html

      After the indigo summer camp, I will copy Indigo Pages to this site
      and continue to update it with the latest information on progressive
      schools throughout the world. Please share this information with as
      many friends and family as possible. "IT WORKS WHEN YOU WORK IT"

      There will be a newsletter eventually. Nikki, I definitely need your
      help in setting that up. Everyone's input on school-related items of
      interest would be very helpful. If you prepare a newsletter - to
      include info from the indigo-news postings if you want - that would
      be a good place to start. The newsletter will become part of Indigo
      Pages, and will be posted monthly.

      Again, once indigo summer camp is over information will be
      transferred to this egroup from Indigo Pages. Please send any
      comments on how to create a more effective network of people and
      information to theosophist@...