Searching for Peace

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 10, 2013
      Hello Everyone,

      Peace is not always easy to find, but we keep looking for it in the hopes that we will find it.  Cherish every moment of Peace that you are gifted with on this great planet.  May Peace prevail on Earth.

      I have made a new entry on my blog this week which I hope you will take a moment to read.  Just follow this link.

       Lyra's Prisms

      Peace, Love, And Light
      Lyra Star Mist Jubb
      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of Earth."

      Earth College       Indigo Action          Luv 'n' Sweets