It Crashed the Server....

  • Dr. Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 12, 2012
      [1]

      DEAR COMMUNITY,

      It appears that so many people were trying to get on the Great Parenting Show's
      site at once to sign up for the Free Teleseminar Series that... it crashed the
      server! Very sorry for any frustration. But they assured me it has been fixed
      and they increased the bandwagon for traffic, so I'm sending to you again, in
      case you were one of the folks who experienced trouble.

      24 Parenting Experts Share Their Wisdom: Your Success!

      Have you every wondered...

      How to discipline your children without ruining their self-esteem?

      How to protect your child from being bullied at school or online?

      How to deal with picky eaters?

      How to raise your children to be financially aware?

      How to overcome your own parenting issues to raise emotionally healthy
      children?

      Whether you are a parent, therapist, educator, or medical professional, I am
      excited to tell you about a great show I'm taking part in. It's called the
      Great Parenting Show. It's the #1 Online Resource for Parents and it promises
      to answer all of the questions above and more.

      This breakthrough three-month series begins tomorrow Tuesday March 13th at 10
      am PT, 11 am MT, 12 pm CT, and 1 pm ET. [2]You can learn more and register
      here.

      Not only are the interviews available online, but they are FREE to you AND you
      can ask your top parenting question of me, and the other 23+ great parenting
      experts!

      *********************

      I will be speaking on Thursday, May 10, 2012. My topic will be The (Healing)
      Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success so don't miss the chance to ask me your questions live over the
      web![3] [4]Register here.

      *********************

      Here are just a few of the other well-known speakers included on the Great
      Parenting Show...

      ** Dr. Jane Nelson, is the prolific author of Positive Discipline and other
      parenting books, past Oprah guest and major influence on other educators.

      ** Sharon Lechter, co-author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad and creator of the Thrive
      Teen Game, will talk about raising financially literate children.

      ** Dr. Joe Rubino is an internationally acclaimed expert, success coach and
      best-selling author, talking about raising kids with high self-esteem.

      ** Shelly Lefkoe, author and parenting educator, talking about making parenting
      easier and more fun, without sabotaging your children's future.

      ** Neale Donald Walsh, best-selling author of Conversations With God, will talk
      about how to make spirituality accessible to your children.

      ** Amy McCready, is a popular parenting educator who will share her proven tips
      to get your kids to behave without nagging, remind, or yelling.

      ** Dr. Deborah Rozman, is a psychologist who has co-authored over a dozen
      books, as well as co-founded the HeartMath Institute.

      And so many more!

      [5]Check out the full line up here and register to get more information.

      Again, this three month weekly training is completely free to you! We'll be
      sharing the best of the best strategies, tactics and processes we know to help
      you with parenting issues and make the journey happier, and much more
      successful!

      I hope you take advantage of this unique chance to get answers to virtually all
      parenting issues. Calls are free, so space is limited.

      After you register, keep an eye out for Jacqueline's email with your details
      for listening in on the calls.

      P.S. If you can't make the LIVE CALLS every Tuesday and Thursday, the
      interviews will be recorded and will be available after each show for a limited
      time so you won't miss a thing. [6]Make sure you sign up now to get these
      replay recordings.

      With love and light,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Featured Teachers

      "THE NOW EFFECT"

      How This Moment Can Change The Rest of Your Life

      Elisha Goldstein PhD

      The Now Effect: How This Moment Can Change The Rest of Your Life by
      psychologist Elisha Goldstein PhD, is based on time-tested teachings with a
      thoroughly playful and modern twist, as you read it you'll begin to train your
      mind to become more aware of the choices all around you and open up to what
      really matters in the moments of life.

      The Now Effect is that moment of clarify that at times can fall upon us like a
      moment of grace, but can be trained to help us alleviate stress, ease pain,
      cultivate emotional freedom, create a healthier brain, and some may even say to
      find enlightenment.This book has been praised by leading scholars, therapists,
      and teachers, including Jack Kornfield PhD, Daniel J. Siegel MD, Tara Brach
      PhD, Rick Hanson PhD, among others.

      Throughout the book there are Microsoft tags that allow you to access short
      videos of Elisha guiding us through practice (on iPad, Nook or Kindle Fire the
      videos are embedded). Grounded in the science of how the brain tricks us to
      dwell in the past and the future - anywhere but now - and full of practical
      methods, The Now Effect will help you feel stronger, less stressed, more
      present, happier, kinder, and more effective.

      I hope you'll [7]take a look at this book NOW.

      "YOGA 4 CLASSROOMS"

      Tools for Learning,

      Lessons for Life

      Lisa Flynn

      Yoga 4 Classrooms is a low-cost, fun and effective program for teachers to use
      with their students for a peaceful and productive classroom. The newly
      published The Yoga 4 Classrooms Card Deck features 67 yoga and
      mindfulness-based activities, divided into six categories: Let's Breathe, At
      Your Desk, Stand Strong, Loosen Up, Imagination Vacation, and Be Well. Each
      activity includes illustrated instructions, discussion points, sub-activities,
      and educational tie-ins, for a total of more than 200 beneficial classroom
      practices.

      The 6 x 8 boxed set features activities suitable for the typical classroom
      space and includes a mix of yoga postures, brain boosting movements, breath
      exercises, visualizations, mindfulness activities, creative movements and
      community-building games. Wellness and character-building discussion points
      such as the power of positive thinking, nutrition, and being a peacemaker,
      address the whole child while improving learning readiness.

      Lisa Flynn is the Founder/Director of ChildLight Yoga, providing evidence-based
      yoga education to children in schools and communities, and to professionals
      whose work supports the well-being of children. I'm honored that my own work
      has been an inspiration for several of the cards. I encourage you to
      visit [8]www.yoga4classrooms.com to learn more and to order.

      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD specializes in helping children and adolescents develop
      the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a
      licensed educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids^TM:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/
      producer of several therapeutic CDs for children, teens, and parents. An
      international workshop leader on the healing power of children's imagination,
      she maintains a private practice in Los Angeles, California. Visit
      [9]www.ImageryForKids.com

      THE POWER OF YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION

      Go here to join in.....

      [10]Twitter
      [11]Facebook
      [12]Linked-In

      UPCOMING EVENTS
      2012
      March 21
      Teleseminar
      Legacy 4 Kids Foundation
      ESCAPE: A Six Step Family Plan
      for Teen Crisis Prevention
      Host: Kelly Marquet-Bodio
      11:00 am - 12:30 pm (PST)
      2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (EST)
      To learn more about all 6 events
      [13](Link to register)
      March 22-25
      Workshop at Conference
      Psychotherapy
      Networker Symposium
      Creating a New Wisdom
      Omni Shoreham Hotel
      Washington, DC
      [14](Link to conference) [15]
      April 11
      School Presentatioin
      Marquez Charter Elementary
      8:30 - 9:30 am
      Pacific Palisades, CA
      [16](Link to school)

      April 18
      Teleseminar
      Creative Imagery With Children
      Host: Maggie Phillips, PhD
      9:00-10:30 am (PST)
      12:00-1:30 pm (EST)
      [17](Link for info & to register)

      April 28
      Public Workshop UCLA
      Mindfulness, Meditation & Imagination:
      Creating Resiliency in Children
      UCLA's MARC
      (Mindful Awareness Research Center)
      10:00 am -1:00 pm
      Westwood, Los Angeles, CA
      [18](Link to register)
      May 3-6
      Workshop at Conference
      California Association
      of Marriage and
      Family Therapists
      Annual Conference
      Altogether Now:
      Diverse Faces of Mental Health
      The San Diego Marriott
      Mission Valley
      San Diego, CA
      [19](Link to Conference)
      May 10
      Tele-Conference
      Great Parenting Show
      Tele-Conference Series
      24 Speakers From
      March 13 - May 31
      Host: Jacqueline Green
      10:00 am - 11:00 am (PST)
      1:00 pm - 2:00 pm (EST)
      [20](Link to Register)

      L.A. Times best-selling [21]
      [22]The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety
      into Joy and Success

      "A new treasure, Dr. Charlotte Reznick's new book on the power of the
      imagination for both children and adults has much to recommend it. Dr. Reznick
      has arranged the book in such a way that you can go directly to a specific area
      where you need some help such as When Pleasure Pains Your Brain, or I found
      that I could open the book at random and find a section that kept me reading
      for some time."

      Dr. Mary Alice Long, Play = Peace

      BRING THE POWER OF YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION TO YOU!

      "What an inspiring speaker! Experienced and knowledgeable. Someone who knows
      what she is doing and who does it with generosity and warmth."

      Karin Ulfvengren

      Parent Seminar Coordinator, Paul Revere Middle School

      I'm passionate about helping kids develop self-love and learn self-healing
      techniques for life's challenges.

      So I'd be delighted to come to your school or organization - anywhere in the
      world. Let me share how Nine Imagination Tools can transform stress and anxiety
      into joy and success for the lives of the children and teens you care about.

      Contact:
      Emall me how I can best serve you and your group at
      DrReznick@...

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood | Los
      Angeles, CA 90049

      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to clients
      living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills,
      Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista,
      Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock
      Park, West Hollywood.

      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.

      All Content Copyright ©2010 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved.