SPRING BREAK Intuitive Arts Intensive march 30-April 2, 2012

  • Nancy Baumgarten
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2012
      Hello Everyone,

      Nancy here. Hope you are all well, warm and wonderful! Here's our newest
      event. This is our first Spring Break "camp";
      we have not planned a summer camp this year, so if any of have been
      thinking of joining us, if you can make it this spring now that would be
      really glorious.

      Link is to the full photos and colorful web page version of the info below:

      Spring Break 2012 Intuitive Arts Intensive
      Camp-Retreat<http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/email/newsletter/1411222017>

      * Spring Break 2012 Camp-Retreat
      Intuitive Arts Intensive *

      *For All ages: (pre)Teens, Families, Individuals, Educators
      with Nancy K Baumgarten, M.L.A.
      Kate Levensohn, BelovedWaters.com
      Leah Fairchild Misty Forest School, Orlando *

      *Friday, March 30, ~ 3 pm To Monday April 2, noon *
      held at United Research Light Center <http://www.urlight.org/>,
      & Lodge <http://www.urlight.org/lodge.htm>
      Black Mountain, NC

      *Friday Evening Special Event:*
      * Soul Resonance
      with Gemstone Singing Crystal Bowls *
      * Moving Meditation*
      * with Kate Levensohn
      (7 - 9 Pm open to the public)
      *
      *Saturday, Sunday, Monday: *
      *Participants will discover their supersenses & the
      science;
      spirit guides; learn how to deal with the spirit world; build biofield
      strength training;
      share their expertise with others; discernment, dowsing and auras; dream
      interpretation;
      work in visualization teams; beginning sacred geometry drawing; 2012
      cosmology;
      PsyKids World Harmony Charrette & more.
      *
      *Activities also include:*
      ** Light And Sound Meditation Chamber; Labyrinth Walk; Fairy Walk through
      Forest;
      Hiking Trail to magical mountain stream; Tree communication;
      animal communication; Music! Bring your own; & More.
      *

      *Presented by Profound Awareness Institute
      For ALL ages. Call 828.689.9710 or email nancy@...
      for more information and to sign up
      www.PsyKids.org. <http://www.psykids.org>
      *