online schools - high school

  • pennyknowles20
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 22, 2011
      Could anyone help recommend an online high school course? Has anyone had experience with Global Village? I'm lookig for something affordable for this semmester - under $1,500 per semmester,if possible. I've spent days on the internet but find some of the websites are not very well put together and some schools are not legitimate.

      I think some indigo children could really benifit from some of the online resources, but my finances are limiting me at the moment.

      Thank you,

      Penny Knowles