Now Is The Time For... Awakened Relationships

  • Dr. Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2011
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/now-is-the-time-for-awakened-relationships

      [1]

      DEAR COMMUNITY,

      Now Is The Time For... Awakened Relationships

      I'm really excited about this unique event that I think you're going to want to
      attend....

      "Awakened Relationships Teleseminar Series"

      I am thrilled to be a featured speaker at the upcoming Awakened Relationships
      Series, a teleseminar event featuring over 20 top experts giving highly
      focused, no-nonsense information on how to have loving and connected
      relationships.

      Please join me there if you resonate with any of these. Do you want to know how
      to:

      * Remove knee-jerk responses to people who trigger you?

      * Transform anger and abandonment into passion and connection?

      * Find the right sensual style for you and your partner?

      * Identify the "shadow" in yourself and your relationships?

      * Be able to "respond" rather than "react"?

      * Develop heart-centered connections with your child?

      [2]www.AwakenedRelationships.com/TransformingSuccess

      This 20 day teleseminar series, over a 10 week period is packed with tips and
      tools from the experts who will share with you their wisdom, their tools, and
      their strategies that teach you how to go from the relationships that you have
      now to the relationships of your dreams.

      I will be presenting on Wednesday March 2nd at 5pm PST / 8pm EST.

      The Awakened Relationship Series is normally priced at $39. However, as a
      special guest of mine, we are offering you a VIP coupon that will give you the
      full $39 off the price of the seminar... so you get all the speakers and their
      wisdom for FREE.

      Just remember to put in CR0302TS in the discount box.

      If you can't make any of these calls... no worries! We'll have all the calls on
      replay for 24 hours after the event. And if you know you want to have all these
      experts tips and tools at your fingertips in your audio library, you can have
      all 20 interviews plus over $600 in bonuses for only $127. However, make sure
      you put in CR0302TS in the discount box because normally these recordings are
      $166 and until February 7th, with the discount code, you can have all this for
      only $127. That's a $766 value for only $127.

      Make sure you scroll down to the bottom of the registration page to see the
      free bonuses worth over $600 at absolutely no cost to you.

      Go to [3]www.AwakenedRelationships.com/TransformingSuccess

      and don't forget to put in the discount code CR0302TS

      Early Bird Registration by February 7th
      [4]Register Here NOW

      Can't wait to connect with you there!

      Focus on...

      Valentine's Gift Pack Specials for Parents and Kids

      With Valentine's Day just a few weeks away, now is a great time to give the
      gift of deep relaxation and self love to the children, teens, and parents in
      your life. Take advantage of the 25% discount. For more info and to order go
      [5]here.

      With love and light,

      Featured Teachers

      LOVE FOR NO REASON

      7 Steps to Creating a Life of Unconditional Love

      Marci Shimoff

      What if you could feel like you're in love every day? And what if you could
      dissolve any heartache, pain, or emptiness and experience the wonder of an open
      heart?

      In her extraordinary new book, Love For No Reason: 7 Steps to Creating a Life
      of Unconditional Love, my colleague Marci Shimoff, #1 New York Times
      bestselling author, shows you how to experience a deep and lasting state of
      love that doesn't depend on another person, situation, or romantic partner.
      You'll be able to:

      * Open your heart and become a magnet for love

      * Enjoy more fulfilling relationships with others and yourself

      * Turn off your body's stress response and turn on your body's love
      response for better health and well-being

      * Experience success and satisfaction

      * Help your family and community

      Get it today and you'll also receive the exclusive "Love For No Reason Gift
      Package" as an added bonus. Click here... [6]http://www.thelovebook.com

      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD specializes in helping children and adolescents develop
      the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a
      licensed educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids^TM:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/
      producer of several therapeutic CDs for children, teens, and parents. An
      international workshop leader on the healing power of children's imagination,
      she maintains a private practice in Los Angeles, California. Visit
      [7]www.ImageryForKids.com

      THE POWER OF YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION

      UPCOMING EVENTS 2011

      February 17
      Tele-Seminar
      "The Boogeyman and Other Scary Stuff: How to Get Good Sleep and Help Your Child
      Manage Their Fears"
      9:00-10:00 am (Pacific)
      12:00-1:00 pm (East)
      [8](Register Here)

      March 2
      Tele-Seminar
      Awakened Relationships
      "Transforming Your Child's Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success"
      5:00-6:00 pm (Pacific)
      8:00-9:00 pm (East)
      Host Iris Benrubi
      ([9]Register Here)

      April 8
      Workshop at Conference
      California Psychological Assn.
      Annual Convention
      Hilton San Diego - Mission Bay
      11:00 am - 12:30 pm
      San Diego, CA
      [10](Link to conference)

      Bring Dr. Charlotte Reznick to your school or organization. Learn the Nine
      Tools that can transform stress and anxiety in the lives of the children and
      teens you care about.

      Contact:
      DianeCarter7@... or 818/634-6696 or
      Dr. Charlotte directly
      DrReznick@...

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood | Los
      Angeles, CA 90049

      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to clients
      living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills,
      Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista,
      Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock
      Park, West Hollywood.

      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.

      All Content Copyright ©2010 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved.