Super Duper Discounts & Downloads... Only Available Next Few Days

  • Dr. Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2010
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/super-duper-discounts-downloads-only-available-next-few-days

      [1]

      DEAR COMMUNITY,

      Never Before...

      Super Duper Discounts & Downloads

      Only Available Next Few Days

      Happy Holidays... From Me to You

      I feel so grateful for all your support, and so strongly about helping you and
      the kids in your life cultivate self-love, deep relaxation, and the intuitive
      skills and inner resources necessary to thrive in our challenging times, that
      I'm offering an amazing one time only Holiday / New Year special.

      It might be too late to mail for Christmas, but it's not for New Year's, and
      with this never before offer of downloads, you can receive relaxing self-loving
      CDs immediately. I've never done this before and am not likely to do again for
      a long, long time, so please take advantage of these offers right now.

      I created these super duper discounts and earth friendly downloads for my
      book's launch and it was basically a secret. Today it's available to you.
      Downloads are discounted 50%!!! Just go [2]here and choose the Platinum, Gold,
      or Silver package downloads..

      Look for the Earth Friendly logo to order the Downloadable versions and
      immediately start your journey to achieving inner peace.

      [Note: The more you order, the bigger the discount!]

      Platinum Package:

      Contains all CDs...

      The Power of Your Child's Imagination (Companion Double CD)

      The Nine Foundation Tools

      The Cave of Great Wisdom (Parent Support)

      Climbing a Mountain of Success

      Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond

      Discovering Your Special Place

      Gold Package

      Contains all CDs from the LA Times best-selling book The Power of Your Child's
      Imagination...

      The Power of Your Child's Imagination (Companion Double CD)

      The Nine Foundation Tools

      The Cave of Great Wisdom (Parent Support)

      Silver Package

      Choose any one CD... from the Platinum list above.

      [3][4]More Info & Order Here

      [5][6]Listen to Audio Samples Here

      And... Don't Forget the Book

      Receive 80+ Free Downloadable Gifts

      Read The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety
      into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin).

      [7]Order here and follow the simple steps to receive 80+ free down-loadable
      gifts.

      My wish for you....

      May this holiday season bring you and your family
      love, joy, peace... all that your heart desires.

      With love and light,

      Dr. Charlotte

      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD specializes in helping children and adolescents develop
      the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a
      licensed educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids^TM:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/
      producer of several therapeutic CDs for children, teens, and parents. An
      international workshop leader on the healing power of children's imagination,
      she maintains a private practice in Los Angeles, California. Visit
      [8]www.ImageryForKids.com

      THE POWER OF YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION

      Please tell your friends and colleagues about [9]The Power of Your Child's
      Imagination. Let's get everyone learning about the nine tools for deep
      relaxation, self-love and respect, intuition, compassion for others, and so
      much more.

      And remember, I'm available to come to your school or organization worldwide to
      help you empower the kids and teens you care about.
      Contact:
      DianeCarter7@... or 818/634-6696 or
      Dr. Charlotte directly DrReznick@...

      BOOK LAUNCH

      COMING IN 2011

      Jan. 11
      School Presentation
      Turning Point School
      8:30-1:00 am
      Culver City, CA

      Jan. 12
      School Presentation
      Roosevelt Elem. School
      7:00-8:00 pm
      Santa Monica, CA

      Feb. 17
      Teleseminar
      Parenting Tune Up Teleseries
      "Handling Sleep Issues"
      9:00-10:00 am (Pacific)
      12:00-19:00 pm (East)
      (Link coming soon)

      March 2
      Teleseminar
      Awakened Relationships
      5:00-6:00 pm (Pacific)
      8:00-9:00 pm (East)
      Host Iris Benrubi
      (Link coming soon)

      April 8
      Workshop at Conference
      California Psychological Assn.
      Annual Convention
      Hilton San Diego - Mission Bay
      11:00 am - 12:30 pm
      San Diego, CA
      [10](Link to conference)

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood | Los
      Angeles, CA 90049

      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to clients
      living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills,
      Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista,
      Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock
      Park, West Hollywood.

      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.

      All Content Copyright ©2010 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved.