Posted Free Sample of The Temperaments and the Adult-Child Relationship

  • Kristie Burns, MH, ND
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2010
      Sorry if you are getting this message more than once. A lot of people
      asked me for a sample and I finally got one uploaded so I am cross
      posting - even to my own lists ;)

      I just posted a free sample of the book, "The Temperaments and the
      Adult-Child Relationship" on Scribd. So now you can read a sample of
      the book for a free chapter on the Melancholic temperament (1 of 4
      temperament chapters) and the Phlegmatic-Choleric relationship (1 of
      15 relationship chapters). You can link to or share the sample with
      your friends here:

      http://www.scribd.com/doc/31150214/The-Temperaments-and-the-Adult-Child-\
      Relationship-SAMPLE

      Enjoy!