Appreciate Your Children Every Day

  • Dr. Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8 8:26 AM
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/appreciate-your-children-every-day

      DEAR COMMUNITY,

      Appreciate Your Children Every Day

      Last week I went to be with a dear dying friend. Jane is the first person I
      mention in my book's acknowledgment's section for her consistent support, love,
      and belief in me over the years. On a moment's notice I flew across the globe to
      be by her side. I knew I wanted to let her know once again how much I
      appreciated her in my life, what I loved about her. I knew any moments we would
      share would be precious and hold me for life.

      The experience has put so many things into perspective, especially to let the
      ones we love know how we feel. I'm writing this as a gentle reminder for you to
      keep your heart open and appreciate your children every day. It will make a
      world of difference to you... and to them. It's so easy to take each other for
      granted or get upset over little things.

      Although I've written about the Top Ten Things Kids Want and Need From Their
      Parents, "appreciation" is not on their list. Kids often don't even realize it's
      importance. But you do.

      So each day, let your children know at least one thing you appreciate about them
      - or are grateful for. Perhaps it's your four-year-old's smile as she dresses
      herself proudly, or that your son still lets you hug him at age 12... anything
      that touches your heart. And by your example, they will learn to share what they
      appreciate as well. Some families like to keep a running list to look upon when
      the tough times come.

      Take a few moments today... and every day. It will surely help build a deeper
      loving connection that will serve you all of your days.

      SPOTLIGHT ON . . .

      The Cave of Great Wisdom

      (Parent Support) CD

      You need support and appreciation too! I am pleased to share with you The Cave
      of Great Wisdom Parent Support CD. Lovingly created and designed especially for
      YOU. So even when your kids or partner forget to let you know how much they love
      and appreciate all you do and are for them - you can receive what you richly
      deserve through listening and connecting to your heart and inner knowing.

      Parent (and Therapist) Appreciation...

      "For those days when we feel frazzled or unsure, or just lack the energy to deal
      with the ins and outs of parenting, how wonderful to have at hand Dr. Reznick's
      new CD of guided imagery for parents!"

      Fania Chazen, LCSW

      [1]Read Full Review

      [2]For more info and to purchase.

      Take Advantage:
      80+ Free Gifts with Purchase...

      Help Transform
      The Lives Of Kids

      "This is one of the most important books ever written because it teaches you how
      to teach your kids to deal with fear, anger, anxiety, illnesses, losses and
      relationships in positive and healthy ways."

      Martin Rossman MD, co-founder of The Academy of Guided Imagery, author of Guided
      Imagery for Self-Healing

      Receive the LA Times best selling book: The Power of Your Child's Imagination:
      How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin,
      2009). [3]Order Here

      Read the Book, then post a 5* review online. Here are direct links for
      [4]Amazon.com and [5]BarnesandNoble.com. And please, tell all your friends and
      colleagues. Many thanks!

      Watch Dr. Charlotte on TV! When I was in Washington DC the other week speaking
      at the Psychotherapy Networker Symposium, I had the pleasure to be on ABC's
      Let's Talk Live, now posted on my [6]Media Page. Just scroll down to the first
      show and enjoy.

      With love and light,

      Featured Teachers

      Robin Sharma
      The Leader Who Had No Title

      The Leader Who Had No Title: A Modern Fable on Real Success in Buisness and in
      Life (Simon & Schuster) shows how the billionaires/superstars and geniuses of
      our wolrd get the results that they get. An international bestseller within days
      of it's release, Robin Sharma shows you how to awaken your inner leader and
      shares the success formula that he's shared with his billionaire coaching
      clients and companies like NIKE, FedEx, IBM, Microsoft and GE. Order it today
      and get over 100 bonus gifts from bestselling autohrs (worth over $1,057) and a
      chance to win one of 24 iPods. [7] Click here now.

      Dr. Darren Weissman
      Awakening to The Secret Code of Your Mind

      Dr. Darren Weissman is a practicing holistic physician and best selling Hay
      House author of The Power of Infinite Love and Grattitude. In Awakening to The
      Secret Code of Your Mind, Dr. Weissman reveaks the 1-2-3 Plan of The LIfeLine
      Technique, a simple 10 minute process that will help you being to live your life
      with passion, purpose, and intention. Purchae this week and receive valuable
      gifts from partners such as Dr. Wayne Dyer, Gregg Braden, and many more (worth
      $18 - $1466). To view a video by Dr. Weissman, read endorsements, purchase the
      book and redeem your gifts... [8] Click here now.

      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD specializes in helping children and adolescents develop
      the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a
      licensed educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology
      at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids^TM: Breakthrough for
      Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/producer of the several
      therapeutic CDs for children, teens, and parents. An international workshop
      leader on the healing power of children's imagination, she maintains a private
      practice in Los Angeles, California. Visit [9]www.ImageryForKids.com

      THE POWER OF YOUR CHILD'S IMAGINATION

      BOOK LAUNCH

      Television Interview

      News Channel 8/

      ABC / WJLA TV
      Let's Talk Live

      Washington, DC

      Go to March 26th episodes

      [10](Link to show)

      April 6

      Radio Interview

      WTBQ AM 1110/FM 99.1
      Shannon's Corner
      Host Shannon Devereaux Sanford
      10:10-10:40 AM (Pacific)
      Podcast up soon
      [11](Link to show)

      April 13
      Radio Interview
      Dr. Carole's Couch
      Host Dr. Carole Lieberman
      1:00-2:00 PM (Pacific)
      [12](Link to show)

      April 17
      Public Event
      Healthy Kids Day
      YMCA Family Center
      1332 Sixth Street
      Santa Monica, CA
      10:00-2:00 PM
      [13](Link to event)

      April 21
      Public Presentation
      YMCA Family Center
      1332 Sixth Street
      Santa Monica, CA 90401
      6:30 - 8:00 PM
      [14](Link to site)
      May 4
      Radio Interview
      WBNI / WQSW
      100.5 FM
      Day to Day
      Indiana Public Radio
      Host Deborah Godwin-Starks
      10:30-11:00 AM (East)
      [15](Link to show)

      May 7
      Television Interview
      KATU-TV (ABC)
      AM Northwest
      Portland, Oregon
      9:00-10:00 AM
      [16](Link to show)
      May 8
      Public Talk & Book Signing
      New Renaissance Bookshop
      Portland, Oregon
      7:00-8:30 PM
      [17](Link to store)

      June 2
      Radio Interview
      Leading Edge Parenting
      Host Sandi Schwart
      11:00 - 12:00 noon
      (Pacific)[18]
      (Link to show)

      June 3 & 7

      Radio Interview

      Healing Times Radio Show

      Host Emmett Miller MD

      June 3 (11:00-12:00 noon)

      June 7 (1:00-2:00 PM)

      [19](Link to show)

      June 5
      Radio Interview
      AM 540 KRXA Good Vibrations Radio Tools for Transformation
      Host Solarzar & Kyralani
      6:06-7:20 PM (Pacific)
      [20](Link to show)

      June 16
      Radio Interview

      Energy Awareness

      Host T Love

      3:00-4:00 PM (Pacific)

      6:00-7:00 PM (East)

      [21](Link to show)

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood | Los
      Angeles, CA 90049

      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to clients
      living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu, Beverly Hills,
      Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del Rey, Mar Vista,
      Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon, Ocean Park, Hancock
      Park, West Hollywood.

      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S., Europe,
      Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.

      All Content Copyright ©2010 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved.