Free Teleseminar Part #2 - Melancholic/Phlegmatic - TONIGHT

  • Kristie Burns, MH, ND
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25 9:48 AM
      Dear Members,

      I will be holding the second part of the series "Temperaments in Depth"
      tonight at 8pm
      EST. This two part seminar is called "The Temperaments - In Depth" and
      will cover details about each temperament and provide you with some
      tools for identifying temperament in your child, family and friends.

      Because we will be covering each temperament in depth I will be holding
      this as a two part seminar. Part one was on the Sanguine and Choleric
      temperaments and can be downloaded from the website below. Part two
      will be on the Melancholic and Phlegmatic temperaments. I will be taking
      questions at the end of the lecture and these will be essential to the
      experience.

      This free teleseminar is being hosted by The Waldorf Connection. You can
      sign up at: http://www.thewaldorfconnection.com/
      <http://www.thewaldorfconnection.com/>

      Blessings & Health,
      Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND