Families and Grace this Holiday Season

  • Dr. Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 9, 2009
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/families-and-grace-this-holiday-season

      Dear Community,
      Families and Grace this Holiday Season
      A mom and her 17-year-old son hugged and couldn’t let go. Tears were
      streaming down both their faces. They had been estranged from each other
      the past two years and came to see me because they wanted to reconnect.
      They terribly missed their past loving relationship, but so much had
      transpired they didn’t know how to repair their rift. We talked about
      what the concept of Grace meant to them. Ideas of letting go of hurt,
      resentments, and anger without effort – and starting afresh came out.
      Although they didn’t want to minimize what needed to be said, the
      possibility of such a miracle during this holiday season touched their
      hearts and helped them openly communicate. The years of deep love took
      priority and reconnected them once again. Both realized that whatever had
      happened between them, they loved each other and that was most important.
      Everything else could be worked out.
      Whatever is going on in your homes during this holiday season, here’s a
      guided journey you can take together or on your own to deepen your family
      connection and allow Grace into your lives. It’s adapted from Chapter 12,
      “Can’t We All Just Get Along” in The Power of Your Child’s
      Imagination* – and is my Gift to you today. -
      Read more

      Thank you all for your wonderful support!
      At this time of year I count my blessings and want to thank you all for
      your wonderful support in the launch of my heart-felt book. Your kind
      words, amazing stories, and consistent purchasing of The Power of Your
      Child's Imagination has truly helped my dream of transforming the lives of
      children a reality. Please keep spreading the word and I invite you to post
      reviews on Amazon Barnes & Noble on line. I believe person by person, heart
      by heart we can help all children.

      New Year's Gift!
      Another holiday season gift to you... this one for the New Year! I'd
      like to invite you to a 3-hour workshop at Agape International Center on
      Sunday January 24th from 2:00 to 5:00 pm that I'll be offering on The
      Healing Power of Your Child's Imagination. You will walk away knowing how
      to teach children to fish… for the food of the soul, of the growing Self,
      with the tools of imagination. If you'd like to transform the lives of
      children that you care about, if you’d like to help them access their
      innate wisdom and intuition… then join us. (A small $10 love donation
      will go to Agape).
      Go here for more info

      Help Transform The Lives
      of Children and Parents!
      Give the Gift of Self-Love this Holiday Season
      25% Off Holiday Gift Packs
      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/holidaySpecial.html] The Holiday Gift Pack
      for Kids
      Basic Holiday Gift Pack for Kids contains
      2 CDs a Heart Lovey, and gift wrapping
      Pick an extra CD or two and get 25% off each additional CD!

      Empower your child with easy, effective, and creative skills for thriving
      in our challenging world. Tap into the positive power of your child's
      imagination and access their natural strengths and confidence. Choose the
      combination that works best for you. An added bonus is the "Listen to your
      heart..." heart lovey - helps reduce stress just by holding it. -
      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/holidaySpecial.html] Learn More and Order

      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/holidaySpecial.html] The Holiday Gift Pack
      for Parents
      Book, CD, Heart Lovey and gift wrapping

      Receive the LA Times best selling book, The Power of Your Child's
      Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success
      (Perigee/Penguin, 2009), along with The Cave of Great Wisdom CD, especially
      designed to nurture you. Be guided to a sanctuary of inner peace and
      connect with your deep wisdom through soothing words and gentle music. As a
      bonus, the "Listen to your heart..." heart lovey - is an added reminder to
      trust yourself. - [http://www.imageryforkids.com/holidaySpecial.html] Learn
      More and Order Here

      80+ Free Bonus Gifts
      When you order The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform
      Stress and Anxiety into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin, 2009) on line. -
      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/book/] Order Here

      With Love and Light,
      Dr. Charlotte

      featured Teacher
      The Roadmap Home
      by Leonard Szymczak

      Psychotherapist Leonard Szymczak helps you locate your internal GPS and
      find your way “Home” in his new book,The Roadmap Home: Your GPS to
      Inner Peace.
      This powerful and heartfelt guide is the perfect gift for friends and
      family during the holiday season. Leonard draws upon his personal
      challenges and professional experiences to map out a route to love and
      inner peace.
      Along the way, he presents powerful mapping exercises and guided
      visualizations to help you plug into your inner GPS, Guiding Power of
      Spirit, and follow the roadmap home.
      This is the perfect gift for the holidays. If you place your order now
      you will receive an amazing collection of Bonus Holiday Gifts that Leonard
      and his team have put together. Get Leonard’s interactive teleseminar
      plus videos, e-books, audios and courses by other authors and experts to
      enhance your life and spread the holiday spirit.
      Order The Roadmap Home now and receive your free bonus gifts.
      [http://www.theroadmaphome.com] www.theroadmaphome.com
      Welcome Home!
      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD specializes in helping children and adolescents
      develop the emotional skills necessary for a happy and successful life. She
      is a licensed educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For KidsTM:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the
      author/producer of the several therapeutic CDs for children, teens, and
      parents. An international workshop leader on the healing power of
      children's imagination, she maintains a private practice in Los Angeles,
      California. Visit [http://www.ImageryForKids.com] www.ImageryForKids.com

      The Power
      of Your Child's Imagination
      Dec 10
      Radio Interview
      KGNU FM Tributaries
      88.5 FM in Boulder,
      1390 AM in the Denver area
      Host Robin Claire
      9:00 - 9:30 am (Pacific)
      10:00 - 10:30 (Mtn)
      ([http://www.tributariesradio.org/] Link to show)

      Dec 16
      Radio Interview
      The Parent's Journal
      National Public Radio Stations
      Host: Bobbi Conner
      ([http://www.parentsjournal.com/radioshow] Link to show)
      Dec 17
      School Presentation
      Los Angeles Unified School District
      (LAUSD) Staff Psychologists
      9:30 -11:00 am
      Los Angeles, CA

      Jan 8
      Radio Interview
      KOSS Broad Perspective
      News Talk 1380 AM
      Host Vivian Komori
      11:15 AM - 12:00 PM (PST)
      ([http://www.newstalk1380.com/onair_page.php?id=46] Link to show)
      Jan 21
      School Presentation
      Kenter Canyon
      Elementary School PTA
      Brentwood, Los Angeles
      Jan 24
      Public Workshop
      Agape International Spiritual Center
      2:00 - 5:00 PM
      Culver City, CA

      Feb 11
      School Presentation
      New Roads Elementary
      6:30 - 8:30 PM
      Santa Monica, CA
      Feb 18
      School Presentation
      Westmark School
      eve (TBA)
      Encino, CA
      Feb 22
      School Presentation
      Westland School
      10:00 - 11:30 am
      Bel Air, CA
      Feb. 25
      Public Talk & Booksigning
      Village Books
      7:30 pm
      Pacific Palisades, CA
      ([http://palivillagebooks.com/vb/index.php] Link)
      March 6
      Workshop at Conference
      Anxiety Disorders
      Association of America
      10:30 - 12 Noon
      Baltimore, MD
      ([http://www.adaa.org/conference&events/AnnualConference.asp] Link to
      March 8
      School Presentation
      California Association
      of Independent Schools
      CAIS Regional Meeting
      11:00-12:30 pm
      Campbell Hall School
      North Hollywood, CA
      March 27
      Workshop at Conference
      Psychotherapy Networker
      3:00 - 5:00 PM
      Washington DC
      ([http://www.psychotherapynetworker.org/] Link to conference)
      Coming Soon
      Radio Interview
      KTKK AM 630
      Airs Salt Lake City, UT
      Host: Linda Strasburg
      2:30 - 3:00 (Mountain)
      1:30 - 2:00 (Pacific)
      ([http://www.k-talk.com/] Link to show)
      Radio Interview
      Health Radio Network
      Feelin' Just Ducky
      Host: Barbara Alexander
      [http://www.moneydots.com/] Check here for time listings
      Shrink Rap Radio
      Host David Van Nuys PhD
      10:00 - 11:00 AM
      ([http://www.shrinkrapradio.com/] Link to show)

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood |
      Los Angeles, CA 90049
      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to
      clients living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu,
      Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del
      Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon,
      Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.
      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.
      All Content Copyright ©2009 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved |
      Photo of Dr. Reznick by Dana Patrick | Design by
      [http://www.mckinleybrown.com] McKinleyBrown

      This message was sent by: Imagery For Kids, 11911 San Vicente Blvd.
      Suite 240 - Brentwood
      , Los Angeles, CA 90049

      Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

      Manage your subscription:

      Forward to a friend:

      Comment on this message in the iContact Community:

      Receive our messages as an RSS feed: