Healing for Kids Sale - Buy One Class Get One Free

  • Kristie Burns, MH, ND
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2009
      Dear Indigo Friends,

      I am running a sale on my website on healing classes for kids. These are
      unique classes when you compare them to other healing classes for kids
      because they are not run using "workbooks" or "puzzles" other methods -
      they are completely natural and Waldorf inspired in method. In addition,
      I offer classes in reflexology, typology and iridology - not common
      offerings in the "kid" realm.

      You can see the sale posted on my BLOG at:
      http://herbnhome.blogspot.com/

      All you need to do is order one class and then write to me and tell me
      which second class you would like.

      Blessings & Health,
      Kristie
      www.Earthschooling.com