Solar Powered Rest Stop

  • Lyra Jubb
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 12, 2009
      Aloha Friends,

      Some of you I have met, many of you I have written to and others have read my writings.

      At the end of June this year, my family and I made the choice to re-locate.  When we embarked on our cross country journey, we did not know what we were in for.

      It was our plan to have a journal of our Great Adventure, but this has been sidelined to focus on securing a home.  I did want to share with you a video that my husband and son made on our way through upstate New York.  Please check out our video and add your comment on YouTube.  We have entered a contest and would like to share our impressions of the California Coast with all of you.

      Hold on tight!  It's going to be a bumpy ride.

      Peace,Love and Life,
      Lyra Jubb
      Co-founder and Communications Director of www.earthcollege.org

      "We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of Earth."