Special Offer for Power of Your Child's Imagination Book Launch

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2009
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/special-offer-for-power-of-your-childs-imagination-book-launch

      Dear Community,
      Please join me in helping children reach their highest potential to
      thrive in our challenging times. I’ve seen the power of a child’s
      imagination create amazing positive transformation in the lives of
      thousands of children and families, and today, with the publication of The
      Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into
      Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin), you can discover the magic, the Nine
      Tools, and the principles of The Power of Your Child’s Imagination for
      your life, and the lives of children you love and care about. My hope is
      that this book will set you on the path.
      I'm also delighted to offer you a special book launch celebration. When
      you buy the book today from your favorite on-line book seller, you'll be
      treated to 80+ free gifts from wonderful teachers such as The HeartMath
      Institute, Hay House, Mallika Chopra, John Gray, Joan Borysenko, and many
      more.
      Go to [http://www.imageryforkids.com/book]
      http://www.imageryforkids.com/book for more information and to purchase
      the book.
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination has received high praise: Jack
      Canfield (of Chicken Soup for the Soul® fame) calls The Power of Your
      Child's Imagination “a revolutionary approach” and “a must read.”
      Mallika Chopra touts “a wonderful guide” and “I’m looking forward
      to practicing Dr. Reznick’s strategies with my own daughters…”
      Best-selling author Judith Orloff MD calls it “a treasure trove of
      skills,” and Marty Rossman MD, co-founder of The Academy of Guided
      Imagery, declares “This is one of the most important books ever
      written…” Read more testimonials from many other respected
      professionals at my
      website,[http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop-powerimaginationbook.html]
      Imagery For Kids.
      I've also created 4 CDs as companions to the book: The Nine Foundation
      Tools, The Power of Your Child's Imagination(double CD with the imageries
      from the subject chapters), and one special CD for parent support, The
      Cave of Great Wisdom. Please go
      to [http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop.html] ImageryForKids for more
      information and ordering possibilities.

      SPECIAL OFFER!
      ORDER THE NEW BOOK TODAY
      AT A DISCOUNTED PRICE
      The Power of Your
      Child’s Imagination
      “Simple, practical, brilliant. What a wonderful world it will
      be when all families give their children the gifts presented in Dr.
      Reznick's book.”
      Harvey Karp, M.D., FAAP,
      creator of the book and DVD,
      The Happiest Toddler on the Block
      Order Now and Receive
      80+ special free gifts
       [http://www.ImageryForKids.com/book]
      www.ImageryForKids.com/book
      Please share this offer with friends, family, and
      anyone you
      feel would benefit from helping transform the lives of children!

      I look forward to seeing you tonight...
      AUGUST 4TH - Los Angeles Launch
      Public Book Talk & Signing
      7:00 - 9:00 PM,
      [http://diesel.booksense.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp] Diesel, A
      Bookstore in the Brentwood Country Mart
      (South east corner of 26th & San Vicente Blvd)
      Plenty of free parking!
      With love and light,
      Dr. Charlotte

      About Dr. Charlotte Reznick
      Charlotte Reznick PhD, author of The Power of Your Child's
      Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy and
      Success (Perigee/Penguin USA, 2009), specializes in helping children and
      adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a happy and
      successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist and Associate
      Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator
      of Imagery For Kids^TM: Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and
      Empowerment and is the author/producer of the several therapeutic CDs for
      children, teens, and parents. An international workshop leader on the
      healing power of children's imagination, she maintains a private practice
      in Los Angeles, California. For more information visit
      [http://www.ImageryForKids.com] www.ImageryForKids.com or email
      [mailto:DrReznick@...] DrReznick@....

      featured Author
      Teresa de Grosbois
      Jolo's Two Bedrooms
      My colleague Teresa de Grosbois (Canada’s Dr. Seuss) has written a new
      book, "Jolo’s Two Bedrooms – for children in family separation".
      [http://www.JolosTwoBedrooms.com]
      This children's book tackles the tough topic of divorce and
      separation. Jolo’s story provides hope as families overcome separation
      challenges, like a child having to move between two bedrooms. When you buy
      the book you can receive free gifts from thought-leaders who are helping
      with the launch. [http://www.JolosTwoBedrooms.com] Click here to check it
      out.

      BOOK LAUNCH
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination
      Aug. 4
      Radio Interview
      CHW Radio
      Hosted by David Bellard & Bill Wardell
      10:00 AM (Pacific)
      11:00 AM (Mountain)
      12:00 (Central)
      1:00 PM (East)
      ([http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CyberHoodWatch] Link to show)
      Public Talk and
      Book Signing
      [http://diesel.booksense.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp] Diesel, A Bookstore
      225 26th St
      Inside Brentwood
      Country Mart
      310/576-9960
      Santa Monica, CA
      7:00 PM
      Aug 5
      Radio Interview
      Leading Edge Parenting
      Hosted by Sandi Schwartz
      11:00 AM (Pacific)
      12:00 PM (Mountain)
      1:00 PM (Central)
      2:00 PM (East)
      ([http://www.lawofattracttalkradio.com/parenting.html] Link to show)
      Aug 6
      Radio Interview
      Dresser After Dark
      USA Radio Network
      12:00 - 12:30 (Pacific)
      Host Michael Ray Dresser
      ([http://www.DresserAfterDark.com] Link to show)
      Aug 26
      Radio Interview
      Motivational Minds Radio
      8:00-8:30 am (Pacific)
      ([http://www.MotivationalMindsRadio.com] Link to show)
      Sept 3
      Radio Interview
      Full Power Living
      9:00-10:00 am (Pacific)
      Host Ilene Dillion
      ([http://www.emotionalpro.com] Link to show)

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood |
      Los Angeles, CA 90049
      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to
      clients living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu,
      Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del
      Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon,
      Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.
      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.
      All Content Copyright ©2009 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved |
      Photo of Dr. Reznick by Dana Patrick | Design by
      [http://www.mckinleybrown.com] McKinleyBrown

      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/learnMore.html]

      This message was sent by: Imagery For Kids, 11911 San Vicente Blvd.
      Suite 240 - Brentwood
      , Los Angeles, CA 90049

      Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

      Manage your subscription:
      http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=34383555&l=19214&s=UEDO&m=250261&c=513905

      Forward to a friend:
      http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/forward?m=250261&s=34383555&c=UEDO&cid=513905

      Comment on this message in the iContact Community:
      http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/special-offer-for-power-of-your-childs-imagination-book-launch#commentform

      Receive our messages as an RSS feed:
      http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/rss.xml?r=34383555&l=19214&s=UEDO&m=250261&c=513905