Imagery For Kids

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2009
      If you are having trouble viewing this message, please go to http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/imagery-for-kids

      Dear Community,
      I'm thrilled to invite you to the launch of my new book,
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and
      Anxiety into Joy and Success published by Perigee/Penguin US on August 4th.

      We're going to have a wonderful gathering in Los Angeles at Diesel, A
      Bookstore in the Brentwood Country Mart (26th Street and San Vicente) next
      Tuesday evening August 4th at 7:00-9:00 PM. Would love to see you all
      there.
      [http://diesel.booksense.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp?s=storeevents&eventId=423604]
      Click here for more info and details.
      I wrote The Power of Your Child’s Imagination to show you how to teach
      a child to fish… for the food of the soul and the growing Self, with the
      tools of imagination. My hope is to foster environments in which children
      have the skills to self-heal and realize their dreams. That happens child
      by child, heart by heart, parent by parent.
      You can discover how to help a child:

      - Love, accept, and appreciate himself
      - Reduce pain; heal physical ailments
      - Overcome fears…of the unknown, abandonment, doctors, disasters, and
      dying
      - Deal with bedtime issues like insomnia and bedwetting
      - Cope with death, divorce, and other losses
      - Handle anger, hurt, and frustration
      - Achieve (and enjoy!) success in school, sports, and creative ventures
      - Live peacefully with sibs and parents I've also created 4 CDs as
      companions to the book: The Nine Foundation Tools, The Power of Your
      Child's Imagination (Double CD with the imageries from the subject
      chapters), and one special CD for parent support, The Cave of Great Wisdom.
      Please go to [http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop.html] ImageryForKids for
      more information and ordering possibilities.
      I look forward to connecting with you at the book talk and signing next
      Tuesday if you're in town. Let me know and I'll save you a spot!

      Pre-Order the New Book at a discounted price!
      The Power of Your
      Child’s Imagination
      “Simple, practical, brilliant. What a wonderful world it will
      be when all families give their children the gifts presented in Dr.
      Reznick's book.”
      Harvey Karp, M.D., FAAP,
      creator of the book and DVD,
      The Happiest Toddler on the Block
      -
      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop-powerimaginationbook.html] Order Now!
      or [http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop-powerimaginationbook.html] Learn
      More
      With love and light,
      Dr. Charlotte

      featured teacher
      Debbie Ford
      The Shadow Effect explores the forces of dark and light that compete for
      attention within every human being. In this cutting-age documentary, Debbie
      Ford reveals the transformative power of your shadow. Great luminaries
      including Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, and Dr. David Simon are
      interviewed. Go to [http://www.theshadoweffect.com/]
      www.theshadoweffect.com for more information.
      [http://www.theshadoweffect.com/]

      BOOK LAUNCH
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination
      July 29
      Radio Interview
      Conscious Talk Seattle
      WA AM 1150
      7:20-8:00 am (Pacific)
      Hosted by Rob Spears
      and Brenda Michaels
      To download go to
      ([http://www.conscioustalk.net] Link to show)
      Aug. 4
      Radio Interview
      CHW Radio
      Hosted by David Bellard & Bill Wardell
      10:00 AM (Pacific)
      11:00 AM (Mountain)
      12:00 (Central)
      1:00 PM (East)
      ([http://www.blogtalkradio.com/CyberHoodWatch] Link to show)
      Public Talk and
      Book Signing
      [http://diesel.booksense.com/NASApp/store/IndexJsp] Diesel, A Bookstore
      225 26th St
      Inside Brentwood
      Country Mart
      310/576-9960
      Santa Monica, CA
      7:00 PM
      Aug 5
      Radio Interview
      Leading Edge Parenting
      Hosted by Sandi Schwartz
      11:00 AM (Pacific)
      12:00 PM (Mountain)
      1:00 PM (Central)
      2:00 PM (East)
      ([http://www.lawofattracttalkradio.com/parenting.html] Link to show)
      Aug 6
      Radio Interview
      Dresser After Dark
      USA Radio Network
      Time TBA
      Host Michael Ray Dresser
      ([http://www.DresserAfterDark.com] Link to show)
      Aug 26
      Radio Interview
      Motivational Minds Radio
      8:00-8:30 am (Pacific)
      ([http://www.MotivationalMindsRadio.com] Link to show)
      Sept 3
      Radio Interview
      Full Power Living
      9:00-10:00 am (Pacific)
      Host Ilene Dillion
      ([http://www.emotionalpro.com] Link to show)

      Imagery For Kids | 11911 San Vicente Blvd. | Suite 240 - Brentwood |
      Los Angeles, CA 90049
      Counseling Services, Guided Imagery, and Meditation Training offered to
      clients living in: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, Pacific Palisades, Malibu,
      Beverly Hills, Beverly Glen, Culver City, Brentwood, Westwood, Marina Del
      Rey, Mar Vista, Encino, Sherman Oaks, Topanga Beach and Topanga Canyon,
      Ocean Park, Hancock Park, West Hollywood.
      Consultation, Workshops, Trainings and Speaking Offered Worldwide: U.S.,
      Europe, Asia, Australia, South America, Africa.
      All Content Copyright ©2009 Charlotte Reznick PhD, All rights reserved |
      Photo of Dr. Reznick by Dana Patrick | Design by
      [http://www.mckinleybrown.com] McKinleyBrown

      [http://www.imageryforkids.com/learnMore.html]

      This message was sent by: Imagery For Kids, 11911 San Vicente Blvd.
      Suite 240 - Brentwood
      , Los Angeles, CA 90049

      Email Marketing by iContact: http://freetrial.icontact.com

      Manage your subscription:
      http://app.icontact.com/icp/mmail-mprofile.pl?r=34383555&l=19214&s=UEDO&m=210547&c=513905

      Forward to a friend:
      http://app.icontact.com/icp/sub/forward?m=210547&s=34383555&c=UEDO&cid=513905

      Comment on this message in the iContact Community:
      http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/posts/imagery-for-kids#commentform

      Receive our messages as an RSS feed:
      http://community.icontact.com/p/wwwimageryforkids/newsletters/powerofyourchildsimagination/rss.xml?r=34383555&l=19214&s=UEDO&m=210547&c=513905