Help children develop inner success...

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2009
      Dear Community,

      Parents often tell me they want their kids to be successful.
      Successful and happy. What does success mean? Of course, for each of
      us it's different. Some people value outward signs of success for
      their children, such as good grades, lots of friends, and being a
      super athlete. Yet as we delve deeper, parents share they really want
      to help their children develop inner success... the peace, confidence,
      and self-love that gives them the foundation to develop positive goals
      in life... and the tools to carry them out.

      My new therapeutic relaxation CD, Climbing a Mountain of Success, is
      designed to be one of those tools. It uses the metaphor of climbing a
      mountain to represent life's journey, meeting a wise animal friend as
      an inner support guide offering gifts to reach goals, and embracing
      the best parts of oneself bringing it all together.

      I invite you to listen to a sample at:
      http://www.imageryforkids.com/shop-climbingmountain.html
      and hope you share Climbing a Mountain of Success CD with all the kids
      in your life (ages 5 to 105).

      Learn More and Order CD

      Warmly,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D, author of the forthcoming book, The Power of
      Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success (Perigee/Penguin USA, August 4th, 2009), specializes in
      helping children and adolescents develop the emotional skills
      necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a licensed
      educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the
      author/producer of the therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special
      Place," "Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond," and "Climbing a
      Mountain of Success." An international workshop leader on the healing
      power of children's imagination, she maintains a private practice in
      Los Angeles, California. For more information about her articles, CDs,
      and speaking, visit www.ImageryForKids.com or email DrReznick@...

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      (310)889-7859
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination:
      How to Transform Stress and Anxiety
      into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin USA)
      August 4th 2009.

      Preorder www.Amazon.com.

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to sender DrReznick@...
      , immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.
      Thank you

      NOTE: I am still recovering from my Address Book crash. Please let me
      know if I have your correct email, or if I have more than one, which
      email you prefer.

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Hit REPLY and put Unsubscribe in the Subject box.