Radio: Release Stress Through Creativity

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      Dear Community,

      It's almost summer and we want our kids to be happy and free. But so
      many I see in my office are exhausted and super stressed from the
      pressures of this past school year. How can we transform their lives
      from stress and anxiety to joy and success?

      I invite you to listen Friday June 5th, 8:00 AM to 9:00AM (U.S.
      Pacific time) and learn how we can help our children tap into the
      positive power of their imaginations and make a real difference - this
      summer... and for the next school year. Tune in to Voice America's
      Sheevaun Moran's "Master Your Energy, Master Your Life" radio show. I
      will be interviewed on "Release Stress Through Creativity" and related
      topics from 8:15 AM on.

      Log on and listen to the live web streaming radio show from anywhere
      in the world at www.sheevaunmoran.com Radio Program Link You can call
      in with Questions at 1-866/472-5795. And if you miss the show, the
      interview will be archived on their site and posted on my website, www.ImageryForKids.com
      soon after.

      I'd love you to tune in and email me your thoughts, concerns, and
      questions.

      Warmly,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D, author of the forthcoming book, The Power of
      Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success (Perigee/Penguin USA, August 4th, 2009), specializes in
      helping children and adolescents develop the emotional skills
      necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a licensed
      educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the
      author/producer of the therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special
      Place," "Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond," and "Climbing a
      Mountain of Success." An international workshop leader on the healing
      power of children's imagination, she maintains a private practice in
      Los Angeles, California. For more information about her articles, CDs,
      and speaking, visit www.ImageryForKids.com or email DrReznick@...

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and
      Anxiety into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin NY) August 4th 2009!

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to sender DrReznick@...
      , immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.
      Thank you.

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE: Hit REPLY and put Unsubscribe in the Subject box.