New to home schooling..

  • chocolatefountainproductions
    Message 1 of 1 , May 14, 2009
      Hi,

      I have a kinesthetic 6 yr old Crystal girl and a gifted Indigo boy.
      I have decided to home school them for next year's 09-10 year. They will be going into 1st grade.

      I dont want to push the house into a over organized ciriculum. But more open learning with some textbook moments.

      For those of you that home school now what info can you help me with?

      I am in Florida, District 8, Osceola County. I will be attending the May Convention but am almost clueless on what to attend and look for.

      Any info or guidance would be of some major help.

      Thanks!
      Jamie