I recommend new book by Gay Hendricks

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 21, 2009
      Dear Community,

      Gay Hendricks is a colleague that I have admired since the early '80's
      when I started working with imagery and kids. He had written three
      "centering" books and they all contained wonderful journeys that I
      used frequently.

      Now he has written a new book, The Big Leap, that I'd like to share
      with you. The Big Leap shows you how to do several things that are
      important right now:

      �How to discover your Zone of Genius
      �How to overcome the Upper Limit Problem, an invisible barrier that
      keeps you from making your Big Leap into your Zone of Genius
      �How to use a specific affirmation that takes you past your upper
      limit and centers you in your Zone of Genius
      �How to experience continuous waves of organic good feeling, abundant
      wealth and genuine love

      www.hendricks.com/bigleap

      The Big Leap gives you a unique set of tools for achieving those
      goals, backed up by Gay�s 35 years of experience in coaching everyone
      from billionaires such as Michael Dell to rock stars to 12-year-old
      prodigies.

      Plus, buy the book today during the official launch and you get
      several major extras:
      �Your name is entered into a drawing for a $10,000 day of consulting
      with Gay (which includes two one-hour follow-up sessions)
      �You get lots of cool gifts from friends who are helping with the launch

      When you visit the site, check out the rewards for buying multiple
      copies for friends, family or classes.

      I urge you to get the book today and put its magic to work for you.

      Learn more here: www.hendricks.com/bigleap

      Warmly,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D, author of the forthcoming book, The Power of
      Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success (Perigee/Penguin NY, August 4th, 2009), specializes in
      helping children and adolescents develop the emotional skills
      necessary for a happy and successful life. She is a licensed
      educational psychologist and Associate Clinical Professor of
      Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte is the creator of Imagery For Kids:
      Breakthrough for Learning, Creativity, and Empowerment and is the
      author/producer of the therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special
      Place" and "Creating a Magical Garden and Healing Pond." An
      international workshop leader on the healing power of children's
      imagination, she maintains a private practice in Los Angeles,
      California. For more information about her articles, CDs, and
      speaking, visit www.ImageryForKids.com or email DrReznick@...

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859
      The Power of Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and
      Anxiety into Joy and Success (Perigee/Penguin NY) August 4th 2009!

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to sender DrReznick@...
      , immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.
      Thank you.

      PLEASE NOTE: To Unsubscribe just click Reply and put Unsubscribe in
      the Subject box.