Info on wonderful wellness site

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2009
      Dear Community,

      I want to introduce you to a wonderful website, www.Intent.com. It's
      premier wellness site where people can connect and support each
      others' intentions relating to personal, social, and global wellness.

      Deepak Chopra, Don Miguel Ruiz, Debbie Ford, Marianne Williamson,
      Larry Dossey, Ed Begley, Jr., Barbara Marx Hubbard, Fran Drescher and
      Russell Simmons all contribute to Intent. And now, so do I. In fact
      just for today they are featuring one of my articles on their Home
      page with three other contributors. Just go to www.Intent.com and look
      for the box of changing photos near the top of the page and click to
      the right "Can't Sleep? Try Imagery." Deepak Chopra is also featured
      today with "What is Dharma."

      His daughter, Mallika created the site out of her dream to "create a
      place where we can all find inspiration, connect with others, and
      become who we aspire to be as individuals, as a society, and as a
      planet."

      I invite you to this special site and hope you all find inspiration
      and connection.

      Warmly,

      Dr. Charlotte

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D, author of the forthcoming book, The Power of
      Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success (Perigee/Penguin NY, August 2009), specializes in helping
      children and adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a
      happy and successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist
      and Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte
      is the creator of Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning,
      Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/producer of the
      therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special Place" and "Creating a
      Magical Garden and Healing Pond." An international workshop leader on
      the healing power of children's imagination, she maintains a private
      practice in Los Angeles, California. For more information about her
      articles, CDs, and speaking, visit www.ImageryForKids.com or email DrReznick@...

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to sender DrReznick@...
      , immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.
      Thank you.

      PLEASE NOTE: My email list disappeared in cyberspace in December and
      I'm trying to rebuild it. If you have a different email address you
      prefer, or receive multiple copies, or no longer wish to be on my e-
      newsletter list, please let me know.