I recommend Dr. Orloff's new book with special gifts

  • Charlotte Reznick PhD
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
      Dear Community,

      My dear friend and colleague, Judith Orloff MD, has a new and
      wonderful book I want to share with you.

      EMOTIONAL FREEDOM
      NEW BOOK HELPS YOU STAY BRAVE, POSITIVE, AND INTUITIVE

      A heartfelt, accessible guide to a graceland of peace and calm,
      regardless of our parents, our past, or our present.

      Christiane Northrup, MD

      Judith Orloff MD, bestselling author, medical intutiive, and UCLA
      psychiatrist, invites you on a remarkable journey where you can
      embrace more happiness and mastery over negativity than you may have
      ever known. Our world is in the midst of a meltdown. She describes how
      to stay intuitively and spiritually centered in our times.

      Dr. Orloff celebrates the exciting launch of her new book: "Emotional
      Freedom: Liberate Yourself from Negative Emotions and Transform Your
      Life" (Harmony). She is treating you to an incredible book launch one
      time offer with special gifts from Judith and others such as Carolyn
      Coleridge, Dr. Michael Beckwith, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Bruce
      Lipton, and more!

      Go here right now and get the details to purchase book and for your
      special gifts:

      http://drjudithorloff.com/emotional-freedom-promotion

      In "Emotional Freedom" Dr. Orloff states:

      "I�m presenting the unique process I use with patients to view
      emotions as a path to spiritual and intuitive awakening (not EFT). I
      synthesize traditional medicine with energy medicine to offer you new
      tools to master emotions and become heroes in your own life. Inner
      peace leads to outer peace in the world.�

      Publisher's Weekly's review of �Emotional Freedom" says this:

      "[Dr. Orloff] regards emotions as a training ground for the soul,
      and views "every victory over fear, anxiety, and resentment as a way
      to develop your spiritual muscles.""

      �Emotional Freedom� has rave reviews from Deepak Chopra, Dr. Candace
      Pert, Christiane Northrup MD, Caroline Myss, Dean Ornish MD, and Mary
      Oliver, Pulitzer Prize winning poet. They call it "Spectacular," "A
      must-read," "A heartfelt, accessible guide," and "Resolutely
      compassionate."

      In the book, you will discover:

      * Four questions to transform fear with courage

      * What is your emotional type?

      * How to stop absorbing the emotions of others

      * How to combat emotional vampires with compassion

      * The spiritual meaning of depression and hope

      Purchase book and claim gifts at:

      http://drjudithorloff.com/emotional-freedom-promotion

      If you'd like to liberate yourself from negative emotions, and
      compassionately own the moment in all situations instead of simply
      being reactive...

      Immediately go here for:

      http://drjudithorloff.com/emotional-freedom-promotion

      Warmly,

      Dr. Charlotte

      P.S. Nelson Mandela said: "As we are liberated from our own fear,
      our presence automatically liberates others." Help liberate others
      and share this announcement with them.

      For more inspiration and information visit http://www.drjudithorloff.com

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D, author of the forthcoming book, The Power of
      Your Child's Imagination: How to Transform Stress and Anxiety into Joy
      and Success (Perigee/Penguin NY, August 2009), specializes in helping
      children and adolescents develop the emotional skills necessary for a
      happy and successful life. She is a licensed educational psychologist
      and Associate Clinical Professor of Psychology at UCLA. Dr. Charlotte
      is the creator of Imagery For Kids: Breakthrough for Learning,
      Creativity, and Empowerment and is the author/producer of the
      therapeutic CDs "Discovering Your Special Place" and "Creating a
      Magical Garden and Healing Pond." An international workshop leader on
      the healing power of children's imagination, she maintains a private
      practice in Los Angeles, California. For more information about her
      articles, CDs, and speaking, visit www.ImageryForKids.com or email DrReznick@...

      Charlotte Reznick Ph.D.
      www.ImageryForKids.com
      Healing children through the
      power of their imagination.
      (310)889-7859

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
      This electronic mail transmission is intended only for the personal
      and confidential use of the recipient(s) designated above. It may
      also constitute a doctor-patient communication and may therefore be
      legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this
      communication (or an agent responsible for delivering it to the
      intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review,
      disclosure, or use of the information contained herein is strictly
      notify us by telephone, at 310/889-7859, or by return e-mail to sender DrReznick@...
      , immediately, and please destroy the original message and all copies.
      Thank you.

      [Dr. Charlotte's Community....PLEASE NOTE: My email list disappeared
      in cyberspace in December and I've tried to rebuild it. If you have a
      different email address you prefer, or receive multiple copies, or no
      longer wish to be on my e-newsletter list, please let me know.]

    • Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2009
        Thank you so much for this announcement! Judith has been an inspiration to
        me and my family for many years. I think she is an amazing woman and I am
        sure anything she wrote will be enriching for us. I will look this up right
        away! One of her first books is actually on my pile of "top ten books I just
        keep reading again and again".

        Blessings & Health,

        Kristie Karima Burns, MH, ND
        Mother to Mosi, 14, Sunii, 12, Sofi, 10
        Living in Des Moines, IOWA after travelling the world :)
        Moderator/Owner of WaldorfSchoolOnline@yahoogroups.com

        www.EarthSchooling.com
        Enrichment Curriculum, Video Tutorials, E-books, Consulting & More since the
        year 2000
        www.HerbnHome.com
        Naturopathic Healing Classes & Consulting since 1990
        www.BuyaUnicorn.com
        Knitted Herbal Healing Unicorns since 2006
        www.TheWaldorfChannel.com
        Free video tutorials for crafters & homeschoolers since 2007