Re: [The Indigo Network] A Call To Conscious Evoluiton

  • jennifer alexander
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      hello:) how do i sign the pledge?thanx

      ________________________________
      From: Lyra Jubb <lyra5825@...>
      To: Indigo Schools <indigo-schools@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, February 2, 2009 2:44:00 PM
      Subject: [The Indigo Network] A Call To Conscious Evoluiton

      Aloha Friends,

      The time has come for us to gather our knowledge of conscious living and bring it to those in search.� Please join me by signing this pledge and sharing you knowledge on the key topics vital to this transformation at our discussion group.

      �A Call To Conscious Evolution�
      Climate change, economic disparity, educational inequities, geopolitical tensions -- these mounting concerns are symptoms of a world that is out of balance. Together we can shift consciousness by co-creating a new way of being together.
      The Call to Conscious Evolution was born following a gathering of global visionaries. It's a movement that fully supports that the future is not what happens to us, but rather what WE create.

      Together, we can co-create a new narrative of conscious evolution by:

      * Building a global community and creating a culture of peace.
      * Restoring ecological balance to nourish all life, and mitigate the effects of climate change.
      * Engaging in social and political transformation by calling for a more conscious democracy..
      * Promoting health and healing by acknowledging the profound mind-body-spirit connection.
      * Supporting research and education that optimize human capacities.
      * Encouraging integrity in business and conscious media.
      In this great time of uncertainty, join us in elevating consciousness to create a better world. One governed by meaning and purpose. Accept nothing less.
      Every voice counts -- your voice counts.

      THE PLEDGE
      I join with Deepak Chopra, Marianne Williamson, Jean Houston, and other evolutionary leaders to pledge to make my conscious evolution an important part of my life, and in so doing help make the world a better place.

      I invite you to join in our discussions towards the formation of a new reality; through our knowledge, wisdom, leadership, and understanding of our relationship with this great planet we call Earth.
      We co-create a beautiful world through our peaceful stewardship of Earth and all of her resources. At Earth College, we want to know what you will do to help create a sustainable future for all living beings.
      Peace, Love and Light,
      Lyra Jubb
      Co-founder of Earth College

      � � �

      Help support the continuance of this free group.
      Subcribe to Children of the New Earth Online today.
      http://tinyurl.com/asfgm or
      PlanetLightworker
      http://tinyurl.com/7zyna
      Buy Books, Relaxation CDs and other resources inspired by children
      Indigo Dreams - Resources for Indigo Children by Lori Lite
      http://tinyurl.com/azehx
      Make donation: http://www.paypal.com to kareneck@...! Groups Links